《chapter 5》

[jimin's pov]

i breathed out a light sigh when the last bell of the day sounded, eyes slipping shut as i leaned back over the backrest of my plastic chair, running my hands over my tired face. groaning, i reached down to get my messenger bag, unzipping the light silver metal, digging around to find the multiple keys that were hidden beneath my work apron. finally, my fingertips grazing over the cool metal. i yanked on them, eventually prying them from the baby blue fabric that lay over them, slightly unfolding my apron and forming gentle creases along the light azure. a tap on my shoulder knocked me out of my thoughts, before i glanced up to see a familiar toothy grin. jungkook stood over me, his maths book carelessly frayed and placed beneath his built arms that were contained within the confines of his crisp white shirt. i noticed how his blazer was now tied around his sturdy hips. realising i was staring, i tore my eyes away only to find that everyone had filed out, including the unenthusiastic teacher that i had already seen earlier on today.

"c'mon jimin, we need to collect those papers from the science teacher. she wants you to catch up quickly," he hummed, eyes twinkling with a certain fierce emotion that i had seen in his eyes beforehand. without a second glance, the other had wrapped his larger palm over my thinner wrist. hazarding a glare, i looked up at the younger, danger flashing across both of our caramel irises. his free hand moved up to grip my hair, softly at first, before his elegant fingers clutched the strands harshly.

the strangled moan i let out was completely unintentional, eyes fluttering shut as my mouth fell open, his arm slowly moving my head back to expose more of my neck. i swore lightly as tears pricked my eyes, free hand going to sink into the plush skin of my thigh. jungkook noticed, hand being released from my thick raven tresses and he slung my chair outwards, before standing in front of me. hesitantly, i opened my eyes, allowing them to drift and meet the hungry, animalistic leer that jungkook had cast on me.

"fuck, jimin, you look so sinful baby," he groaned, large hands petting my hair, before slipping down to knead the flesh of my shoulders. slowly, his hands latched onto my shoulder blades, before pulling me up to stand in front of the taller. my breathing came out in uneven rasps, a sudden rush of exhiliration heating up the bubbling sensation that boiled in my veins. jungkook slipped his head into the crook of my neck, his fingertips easily undoing the top button that was beginning to constrict my throat. i whined, a high pitched noise that was ripped from the depths of my throat when his nifty teeth dug and nipped into the unmarked skin of my upper neck. something had snapped in me, making my brain hazy as no words of discontent fell from my lips; instead, pleasured pants fell heavy on the silent, bare room.

"you know jimin, if you were mine, i would buy you so many skirts. fuck - you just look so good in them, honey," he slurred, teeth pinching my lobe, my earring clinking between his pearly canines, before a forceful kiss was singed into my cheekbone. i opened my arms, allowing him to manhandle me onto the desk that creaked beneath my weight. i sighed, his grasp slithering all over my sides and dipping into the small of my back. yelping, i shifted away slightly when his hungry hands squeezed my ass experimentally.

"jungko-ok, n-not there," i whispered against his ear, hearing him whine in a mixture between confusion and general disbelief. my pudgy hands roamed his hard shoulders, before threading my fingers into his lusciously thick hair, onyx slipping through my clammy hands. his lips clashed with mine - messy and unorganised. he pulled away quickly, warm forehead sinking to rest onto my own, before he chuckled darkly, gripping my thick thighs.

"you know, i love your thighs, jiminnie."

"ah - ah thank-k y-you jungkook," i stammered, my mind completely numb and buzzing with the overriding sensitivity. suddenly, a jingle was heard from outside the door, making jungkook quirk his brow, eyes turning into thin slits as he eyed the door. his harsh glare was on the door, before he pulled me off of the desk and cradled me in his muscular, sturdy arms. the door swung open, a brunette standing there - taehyung. jungkook's lips pursed into an angry pout, his hardened dick resting on my hip. i turned shyly, gaze resting on the tanned male that stood at .the door, slipping the ring of keys into the pocket of his messenger bag.

taehyung simply stood, hand rested on his hip as i felt jungkook tighten his grip on me, making me wince. taehyung shrugged, sending me a quick wink, before walking straight out - wordlessly. i turned to jungkook, noticing how the lust was still clouding his amber eyes.

"oh jimin, i know how good your ass looks

i wonder how it tastes."

[jungkook's pov]

|smut warning|

as soon as i heard the receding footsteps of taehyung, i gripped jimin's hips, only to haul him up onto the desk again. his cheeks were marked in the most beautiful, strawberry hue, eyelashes fluttering as my hands ran up his sides, thumbs swiping along his sensitive nipples. he let out a breathy moan, head lolling to the side and exposing marked territory temptingly.

hunger licked in my lower belly, my teeth immediately going to catch and tease the skin, watching angry red bloom into the milky flesh. the plump thickness of his neck was so deliciously sinful, there was no resistance to pull away.

my hands wandered over jimin's exposed thighs, fingernails gently grazing and dipping to form crescent shaped carvings into his malleable skin. i lifted up his skirt, unsurprised when i saw the small stain on the front of the pink tinted satin underwear: small tufts of pink lace lining the rim with a simple black bow delicately placed at the front, directly in line with his belly button. jimin bit his plush rosy lips, teeth drilling into the torn skin. gently, i pulled his chin down, opening his mouth to stop him nibbling further.

"baby girl, i don't like it when you chew your lips - they're gonna get sore if you keep that up," i mumbled hoarsely, caressing the rounded apples of his cheeks.

"jungk-kook," he tried, before he slid forwards, head resting against my thumping heartbeat. my breathing hitched, his eyes shifting to gaze up at me with a twinge of lust.

"can i suck off my daddy?"

that name sent shivers down my spine, hands immediately clinging to his hair as i tipped his head back to lick his lips hotly. hastily, i dragged him down by the scalp, allowing him to kneel and stare up at me with the similar - somewhat innocent - sparkle in his eyes. his uneven teeth bit onto the zipper of my school trousers, before his tongue protruded to lick at the straining bulge in my pants, hands tugging the zip down and pulling my trousers down to pool at my ankles. again, his gaze followed up my clothing to soak into my eyes.

"go on jimin. daddy isn't going to be happy if you don't do anything - suck like you mean it, baby," to which jimin replied with in a deep frown etching into his mouth, forehead creasing slightly as his left hand settled onto my erection.

"jungkook?"

"i can't."

"why baby? come on, daddy's waiting."

"i'm seeing someone."

look at me, your author leaves you at a cockblock after so long without an update.

i'm so lovely, because i fucking returned with this extra snippet.

only to leave you hanging again.

- cute-namjoonie ♡