《chapter 12》

[jimin's pov]

my fingers began to shake as a heavy weight settled upon my chest. jungkook's eyes didn't meet my own, but junghyun's stare was intently plastered onto my face. glancing at my former lover, i raised my hand and a harsh slap rang out through the empty park. breathing heavily, i felt more tears wet my cheeks - anger, upset and frustration seeped out into the stream of tears, relentless amount of hatred flowing freely. 

"you little... you actual prick. you're such a prick j-jeon jung-gkook," i stuttered through the tears, sniffling as his eyes met mine. he sighed, turning to face junghyun whose face was cold and angry.

"i... yeah - i fucked you for a bet, but that doesn't mean that... that i didn't like you while i was with you. really, i'm really sorry jimin, it was tae's idea but i agreed to it and i shouldn't have. i should've just tried to get to know you on my own accord and without some stupid bet and-,"

"how long were you going to string me along?" i questioned, lips trembling and hand stinging to remind me that this wasn't some awful nightmare. junghyun leaned over to place his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down, staring at jungkook the whole time. jungkook's expression was laced with guilt, eyes locked with mine despite the glares he was receiving from his brother. junghyun sighed, combing my hair back from my forehead and wiping away stray tears that clung to my cheeks. 

"go on, jungkook. how long was i going to be treated as some wager? what even was the prize? money? was that all i was to you? ah fuck, and when i thought that maybe... maybe i could move on. junghyun i," i started, facing him and watching his resolve melt into that sweet smile. "you knew that the relationship had gotten to its end, didn't you? you knew that i had lost interest, so why? what the hell have we gotten ourselves into?" i whispered, sting of guilt biting my conscience.

junghyun chuckled coldly, eyes glazing over with unshed tears. "of course, when your lover doesn't even look at you and only you, anyone would know something was wrong. in a way, it was just a matter of time, but you know that i'll still love you. that's obvious and thats been handled because we're... we're through," he spoke, head tilted downwards and lower lip quivering slightly. however, the moment was over when he lifted his head to glare at his brother  "but this situation is... jungkook do you understand what the fuck you've done?" junghyun asked, tone turning cold as he seethed, eyebrows furrowing. jungkook nodded slowly, eyes glued to the floor. 

"but you two, please, please listen. i didn't know i'd end up liking him this much. all i thought of him as, was a coffee boy and-"

"you dickhead!" i yelled, slapping him again and grabbing junghyun's hand and turning around to glare at him.

"don't talk to me ever again! i'll fucking punch you so goddamn hard you'll forget your name, you prick! i'm not just some 'coffee boy', i'm a human being, you cocky fuck!" i screamed, watching the two brothers' eyes widen at my outburst.

"come on junghyun, i want to rest, please. i'll find an apartment soon, but just for tonight, i'll stay at yours. and jungkook,

i'm not kidding about what i said."

oml sorry it's short my little babies! im just trying to get some art done and some summer work because im getting my results in literally 10 days! im so so scared... 0-0
ah hope you liked what i could manage today, and don't worry all this drama is gonna get wrapped up soon, but this book is far from over! stay tuned~~
love you guys! thanks for the support~~ aw and leave a comment they always make my day to hear what you guys say and remember, i don't mind getting to know ya! thanks so much!

- cute-namjoonie ♡