Chapter 47

I had no idea who initiated this whole thing but for the past week, Lucas and I had been sleeping together and I mean literally. I haven't slept by myself in a couple nights now. We were either sleeping in his room or somehow I would be sleeping in my own room and woke up with Lucas next to me. It was so strange how something like this just seem to become so normal.

The thing was that I was still not even sure what we are. Lucas and I have been out more than once and slept together but it wasn't like we had a title or label as to what we were. Were we friends? Friends with benefits maybe? I wasn't sure.

Tonight Katie, Nora and I were going to go clubbing as a way of celebrating us being drug free as well as free from Alfredo's club and rehab. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom with my towel still wrapped around me when I almost had a heart attack when someone appeared in the mirror behind me.

"You scared me!" I said letting out a sigh of relief when I realized it was only Lucas. "I wasn't expecting you."

"Are you that easily frightened?" Lucas smirked pressing his body against mine.

After finishing brushing my teeth, I rinsed and spit before putting down the toothbrush and looked up in the mirror at Lucas.

"Yes I am. Especially since you just snuck up on me like that." I said to him. "You almost made my heart leap out of my chest."

"Let me help you calm down that frightened heart then." Lucas said before kissing my neck.

Lucas held me from behind as he began kissing up the side if my neck. I lean my head to the side closing my eyes as I enjoyed the pleasurable sensation I was getting from his kisses. Realizing that if I didn't stop him now I probably wouldn't be going out again, I pulled away and turned to face him.

"Lucas you have to stop or else I'm gonna be late." I told him. "I'm going out with the girls tonight."

"Out?" Lucas asked resting his hands on my hips.

"Yeah, kind of like a post celebration. For being clean and free." I said to him. "We're going clubbing."

"Clubbing? This is inclusive of drinking and all isn't it? Just the three of you as ladies? I doubt that's such a great idea." Lucas said to me.

"Oh no, you're not going to prevent me from going out are you? Lucas come on, we've been looking forward to this night for a while now. I for one haven't been planning to drink-well not too much. I wouldn't want to be drunk in..."

"Which club are you guys going?" Lucas asked me.

"We haven't decided yet. We were just planning to meet up and then decide afterwards. "

"You girls should go to Inferno- Gio's club. It's safer for you there." Lucas said to me.

"You mean that way you can keep your eyes on us." I said to him "Guess we'll go there then."

"How are you planning to reach and return home?"

"We'll call a cab or something." I said to him.

"Can you drive?" Lucas asked me.

"Well I could. Haven't done it in a while but yeah." I nodded. "Why?"

Lucas put his hand in his pocket before pulling out his car keys holding it in front of me.

"What's this for? You're not going to allow me to drive your car are you?" I asked in surprised.

"Just don't ruin her." Lucas said to me.

"Her? Okay, but what if something comes up while I'm gone and you need to leave?" I asked him.

"Amy, I don't own only one car. I thought you knew that."