Chapter 1 - Rule?

A/N 3.0 (April 22, 2020): I'm editing this story!!
------

A/N 2.0 (APRIL 17, 2020): Hi, don't mind me, I'm just tweaking a few words (my grammar wasn't on point back then). 

Oh goodness, re-reading this after 3 years is just WOW! Like, "OMG I WROTE THIS?!" LOL! It's so exciting to write fanfic again! Plus, my writing style has somewhat changed, but I'm still enjoying my 18 year-old-me's style. I'll be sure to keep the same vibe. I realize how cheesy I am with details, haha! 

Anyway! I really want to thank my OG readers for supporting me with this story, you guys are the best! 

I hope you continue enjoying & welcome new readers! 

------

A/N: Hey there! So, I've kinda been reading a lot of Danny Phantom fanfics and I re-watched the three seasons so I thought "Should I write a story?" And well... here I am :D Hope you guys enjoy!

------

It was the beginning of another year at Casper High; his last year, to be exact. This was finally Danny's senior year and he wanted it to be great. He woke up surprisingly well rested, got out of bed and readied himself for the first day of school, brushing his messy black hair and dressing himself in a red plaid, button shirt with sleeves rolled up at elbow length, dark blue jeans, and black VANS. He had grown up quite a bit, he was visibly taller and after three years of ghost fighting he had gained a fairly muscular body. 

Danny walked down stairs, greeting his parents, "G'morning, mom! G'morning, dad!"

"Good morning, sweetheart! Are you ready for your last year of school?" Maddie chimed from the kitchen, as she walked over to the table and placed two plates of pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breakfast, "Yeah, finally," Danny smiled, taking a seat at the table.

"That's great, son. Soon you'll be at your graduation party and getting ready for college! Ah, your senior year will go by in a jiffy," Jack commented, as he took a bite of bacon. Maddie couldn't help getting teared up, "Oh, Jack, I can't believe how they grew up so fast! Jazz is off in collage, and my baby boy is about to graduate high school!" she sighed, ruffling her son's hair lovingly. Danny let out a chuckle, "Mom, dad, come on! It's the first day of school and it hasn't even started yet, don't start talking about my graduation. I still got a long way to go,"

"Oh, honey, you'll be surprised at how fast time flies. I still remember my days as a high school student as if it were yesterday," Maddie explained. Danny only shook his head and smiled.

Soon, they all finished breakfast and Danny rushed out the door. He decided on walking towards his school instead of flying today. Of course, he didn't walk to school without stopping at a certain goth girl's house...

-

DANNY: I'm outside ;)

Sam grinned at her phone as she read the text, "Come on, Tucker. Danny's waiting for us outside," she said, not taking her eyes off the screen as she began her way to the front door. Her techno geek friend followed her instantly. 

Both teens smiled at the sight of their friend outside the door, "Hey guys, ready for our last-?" Danny began, but paused at the moment he to a look at Sam from top to bottom; she looked amazing.

Sam and Tucker had both grown up very well, Tucker was just a few inches taller than Danny and he had also gained some muscle because of their ghost hunting activities. He had let his hair grow out just a little bit, but he still hid most of it under his signature red beret. He wore a yellow T-shirt and dark blue jeans. His outfit was completed with dark brown, leather boots and jacket. He hadn't changed much, but Sam? Although she continued dressing in goth style, she looked much different. She had also grown up a bit taller, but it seemed as if she had stopped growing after turning sixteen. Her body had very defined curves now, and obviously, she had a gained some muscle, too. Today the goth girl wore a black, long sleeve, sheer crop top, dark purple jeans and knee length combat boots. Her outfit was complimented with her Fenton phones, which she still considered great techno goth earrings. She looked pretty damn hot if you asked Danny.