A/N: What to expect

Hello again! 

So I've been re-reading the past 4 chapters, tweaking some details, perfecting grammar and I've added some author's notes to that as well, BUT I think I might as well let you guys know that I will be changing a few things. 

I will be working on this story to improve my writing, add or remove details, make the characters better and a whole lot of things! 

I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RESPONDING BOTH ON FF & WATTPAD 

I don't consider re-reading is 100% necessary, but then again, I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS THING IN ALMOST 3 YEARS! So yeah, re-reading and refreshing your memory sounds like a good idea. 

NOT JUST YET THO! I will be progressively updating this and once I feel like all 4 chapters are great I will publish chapter 5 and that's when I would suggest you read it all together. 

My reasons being:

1- I was way less experienced in writing and my English was kinda off... 

2- There are a LOT of unnecessary details, cringy expressions, and bad logic (I am a perfectionist, and even though I will stick with my gut, sometimes people who comment on the story make REALLY GOOD points and I feel the need to fix my error).

3- It's been years & I don't have the same laptop: There are a lot of parts of the story that I just don't remember anymore (like why Vlad called Jack to Wisconsin... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE BUSINESS DEAL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE, LOL). I have a draft with the story's main plot points and re-reading this has made me remember events, but I think I'll need to brainstorm again and make sure I take this story to the right direction. 

4- Even though I'm a total sucker for cheesy rom-com stories/movies, there are moments in the story that I don't feel are quite right, either too cheesy or too lame or just too much or very out of character. This is SO IMPORTANT for me because even though we can do whatever we want with our own stories, these characters already have a personality that was presented to us so I like sticking to that. And for those who pointed out that Maddie is really nice in this story (OMG THANK YOU!) it's precisely because during the series I always saw her being so nice to her kids, always calling them pet names, and yeah she has this fiery attitude when annoyed/angry but that's usually only with ghosts (and Vlad and Sam's mom and Santa Clause... LOL).

So yeah, expect changes for the better and updates soon! I'll be sure that the next A/N I add will only be on chapter 5 once that's uploaded. 

In other news! I also have another DP story draft that was never published because I had literally NO IDEA what I wanted from that story. But now... maybe I can invest into that as well. I feel like writing two stories simultaneously can be confusing and just not the best idea BUT I have a feeling it'll work because in the other story, that characters are somewhat OOC. The main plot points being: 1- Danny is Vlad's son in this story (Daniel Masters actually sounds a lot cooler and even sexier than Fenton, LOL) 2- He got his ghost powers since he was a baby 3- He basically has to meet everyone in Amity Park... so you know, that's a big deal, because that means that nobody has the same attitude towards Danny because nobody know who he is or how he acts (EG: Tucker is not his best friend, Sam has not been crushing on him for years, Jazz doesn't treat him like a baby brother, ETC.)

So yeah... If you're interested in reading that story, let me know. I'm happy that the Phans are still out there even after all these years!

Stay safe during this quarantine and we'll read each other soon! 

Wow, this A/N is longer than I planned it to be, oops!

-Cilla