THE COLLEGE

College is the reward for surviving the high school 

                                                                                                         _ Judd Apatow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel's Pov:

" My name is Rachel Richard Moore" I introduced myself.

"My name is Ron, Ronald wheeler" the driver smiled.

I went and sat in the fourth seat which is the next to the window beside a nerd as that was the only empty seat to occupy and gazed my surroundings to find very unhealthy girlish environment which irked me a lot.

I hate when people gossip.

There were very few boys, who were busy in their own moments, some were flirting with the girls, some were busy in playing games in their mobiles. I can make out tired looks on their faces.

Looks like they were back from a field trip from a faraway place and I was their pick up before they reach university. Anyway, I am happy I got a lift.

" Hi " I heard a voice from my side.

" Hi " I replied.

" I am Wilma Jones "the nerd introduced herself.

So?

" Rachel...Moore " I was just being polite.

After all I have to spare her for few minutes.

" Fresher huh? "she said.

" Not exactly, but you can say that" I replied.

"Can I show you the college? "she offered.

No thanks.

"Uhm...yeah some other time when you are free " I said.

"I think you have exams to do...?!" I said with a smile.

" Yes, that's my main worry about, we went to botanical research field trip for two days and I didn't even know we are having tests until this very moment and we didn't know we will have a visitor in our bus" she was blabbering something.

I figured that, anyway lady, thank you for confirming it.

" Hey! How...did...you Know..exam..." before she could say anything I plugged in my head phones and skipped the conversation.

Isn't it obvious? most of them are having their biology text book on their laps and this girl is even chewing her nails. It's pointless to ask me such a foolish question.

After a 45-50 minutes ride, we reached our destination ' California State University.' I was pushed to ground by some boys who were in a hurry

Jerks!