THE DOCKYARD MYSTERY :2

I heard them talking this way 

"How did the fruits sell?" the man with stone eyes asked the man I followed. 

Fruit? why in the hell fruit selling has become the topic of secret meeting unless it is some kind of code language, I wonder what this fruit might be. I placed my finger near my ear and carefully listened their conversation. 

"What about the water?" the same man asked. 

"It would be supplied as soon" this man whom I followed replied. 

Now what is this water? 

Duh ! did I follow these lunatics only to hear about fruits and water?

I was worried and why this short man called that creepy stone eyes man as sniper?

 Is that his name?

As I was thinking all this, they made their way further deep into that gloomy dockyard. I followed them from a distance only to make them un notice my presence. All of a sudden, I heard some footsteps nearing me , not knowing what to do I jumped into the one of the wooden crates and hid myself in it. The vision was very unclear since I was peeking through the small holes of the crate but I was sure it was footsteps of a lady . I was very desperate to see her face but instead fell backward into the crate as it was being lifted by a crane, may be to the ship I thought.

I read a silent prayer to keep me safe, as I was afraid of heights.

It did not take long to transport the crate to ship. I was still like a statue with panic stuck in my heart.

Pecks of having acrophobia!

Though I fear heights, I tried to keep my calm.

Breathe in! Breath out Rachel. Don't look down! I told myself.

 The only thing I was doing was keeping my finger near the sonic amplifier in my ear and was trying to hear the conversation as hard as I could.

 I saw them opening the a  titanium box which consisted a packet with dark mixture shades of pink and purple colored powder. I partially opened the lid of the crate to read the name of that powder as 'Nano C-21 ELL:J02'. 

Weird! 

Oh my goodness! what is this? 

That man named Sniper, grabbed it from lady in the red biker suit, held that packet for some time and tightened his grip on it and said "Tell him that fruits will be delivered soon".

There was death glare in his stone eyes which was really spine chilling.

Today I got to know powder can also be a fruit . Note my sarcasm.

What could this powder be?

Is it drugs or something?

If fruit is this powder, what could be water?

Money? or something else?

That means these three guys are some illegal drug dealers or something more than that. I slowly slipped out of that crate and was hiding myself behind the crates and was observing them. My focus instantly shifted to that lady in biker suit but I failed to see her face as she wore a helmet.

 I saw a chopper, which was floating just above this anchored ship and many people dressed in code black and code red jumped on the ship.

What is all this?

 Now they are exporting that material somewhere. Whatever they were doing was not at all appealing. Everything here is very fishy. Something very big is going on here which is beyond my imagination. I have to find out what it is, before these guys slip away. There is no doubt that these guys are armed and highly professed in martial arts. But there should be a way to stop them. I stood beside one of the crates aiming my stun gun boomerang, so that it would knock them unconscious.

I bought it when I visited Japan. It was more like toy which I improvised later.

I removed my band and took my bracelet which is made up of static electronic material and positioned to throw the stun gun boomerang. 

As I was about to release my boomerang , my hand was caught by someone. As the grip became more tight, I failed to release myself from their grip. 

I was having a sensitive hearing device in my ear and how could I not realize this ?

Before I was about to do something , he covered my mouth with his hand as if he knew what my reflexes are. That grip was very strong and masculine. I found my heart racing as fright covered my senses. My eyes widened in terror as he pulled the gadget from my hand. With my every futile attempt of getting free, his grip on me tightened more. He was not letting me turn. 

Sweat creased my forehead as I could hear my heart beating loud.

 I was caught for sneaking their activities.

I froze on the spot like a panic struck victim

T O BE CONTINUED................

***********************************************************************************************

Dear readers , how was the thrill? I hope you liked it. 

Question of the day: 

Comment your answer below.

IS Rachel?

A) Mischievous

B) Dare Devil

C) Angry Bird

D) Logical

If you liked the story ,don't forget to give your shiny vote. Add the story to your library for further notifications. Stay tuned. Follow me for further updates

Have a nice day:)

Tom.