Slowly Recovering

When we got to the door of the bus Ashley and Matty come bursting out through the door and told me how sorry they were for me and to kept pushing forwards and that they were always here for me.

"Well Sky we are off to a party have fun you two." Matty said winking as he left, I just shook my head and grabbed Austins hand as we walked up into the bus.

"So you wanna watch a movie or something?" I said smiling because I was still holding his hand 

"Yeah sure!" Austin said gripping my hand tighter then smiling, I looked back up at him and smiled back

"Well I'm going to go change out of this dress." I said as i disappeared into the back

I quickly threw on some shorts totally exposing my scars but he wont notice anyways I glanced down at my wrists they were the worst so i decided to throw on my extra large suicide silence hoddie.

"Alright do you watch Harry Potter?" I asked walking out into the living room 

"YES! I love those movies!" Austin said with excitement 

"Great!!" I said all exited as i skipped over to the movie stand and started looking for a Harry Potter movie I sighed when i found a note from Destery saying he took them 

"Hey Austin you like scary movies?" I said turning back to him 

"I will only watch them if i can snuggle with you." He said in a pouting voice while he stuck his lip out 

"Aright if you insists." I said putting in the movie Insidious and running back to the couch.

Austin pulled me into is lap and wrapped one arm around my waist and the other he causally put around my leg,I smiled and snuggled right in where it was nice and warm. I jumped when Austin's hand touched my thigh, i looked up at him and saw sadness in his eyes as he saw my scars on my thighs. Not saying a word he lifted me up so i was sitting on the arm of the couch and kissed every scar. I started crying because no one has every done that to me before it made me feel special in a way.

"You are a strong girl Sky those marks on your thighs are your battle wounds we all have them." Austin said as he pulled me back on to his lap, I looked up at him in shock no one has ever understood me like Austin just did.

Austin smilied and kissed my cheak I felt like i was falling in love with Austin i wanted to kiss him so bad.

"Its hot in here god damn." I said taking off my sweatshirt reveling more scars 

"You are beautiful scars and all." Austin said looking at my wrists and with that I couldn't take it anymore I sat on his lap facing him so my keens were on each side of him. He grinned grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him as our lips crashed together as we soon started making out, his hands slid down my back and under my tank top touching by bare skin before ripping it off and throwing it on the floor. He started kissing my neck i moaned when he bit down leaving a hickey behind I'm sure, He took off his shirt reviling tattoos, I put my hands on his chest as i started kissing his neck making him groan as i bit down leaving him a hickey in the process. He got up so i wraped my legs around him as he made his way to the back, he set me down and  pushed me agenst the wall kissing me hard as his hands made its way to my ass. I moaned as he grabbed it hard I gave him a smile as I turned him around and pushed him on the full bed that the band shared and then one thing led to another ;)