Inteview 3: NaniRox

Me: Hey guys and welcome back to Interviewing Wattcrafters! Today our special gust is the one and only, NaniRox! Hey NaniRox! How are you?

Nani: I'm doing great! I'm a little annoyed with my siblings, but who isn't? lol

Me: Haha, true! True! What is your favorite book that you've written and why?

Nani: I think it has to be When Sparkz Fly. It is my most popular, and the only one I have actually finished. Plus I think I did a pretty good job being original with it.

Me: I like that one too!! It's awesome! Who is your favorite author on Wattpad?

Nani: OMG YOU CANT ASK THAT!! I have too many favorites!! But if I MUST choose one... I guess... uhhh.... I guess I'd go with emukid98. "Pregnant In The Games", and "Daughter Of The Games" are some of the best fanfictions I have ever read.

Me: Haha sorrry! It's one of the questions! DON'T KILL ME PLZ! What are some of the ways your fans can contact you?

Nani: Geeze "fans" is such a weird word to hear O_o I don't feel special enough to have "fans." I think of everyone as "friends!" But anyways, they can contact me however they want! They can contact my Ask, Twitter, Instagram, they can message me, private message, or comment onany of my chapters!

Me: Awesome! That's a lot of ways!! :D Now we get to the random question.... What's your favorite animal? Why?

Nani: My favorite animal is a snow tiger because I just feel like they are SO beautiful! It has been my favorite animal for at least 10 years now!

Me: Cool!! Tigers are awesome, I agree! Well, that's it for this interview! Thank you so much for joining me!

Nani: Of course! It was fun!

Me: Go follow NaniRox, she's super cool and an awesome writer! She deserves way more followers than she has, so you should definitely check her out! This was a really fun interview to do! Leave suggestions for the next person to interview below. Bye guys!