Interview 4: MangoKiwi

Me: Hey guys what's up it's me Katie/Wolfy here! Today I'm back with another Interviewing WattCrafters! I got this request a lot and I was actually super pumped about it, I knew it would be really fun and a great time. :) it's a little different and kinda short because I was kinda shy about messaging one of my idols, but hey! Not my fault! Anyways, without further adieu, MangoKiwi!! How are you doing? How's life been lately?

Mango: I'm doing fine! uwu Life's been lifey. I'm going to nyc tomorrow woohoo

Me: oh dang! What are you doing in NYC? :3

Mango: I'm going to nintendoworld like the nerd i am holla

Me: can I come with you I'll just hide in your luggage it's alright... That sounds like fun omg
What's your favorite book or author on Wattpad? Outside of Wattpad?

Mango: //stuffs you in my luggage//
On wattpad i'd have to say NinjaNekoAru because i loVE enderoni and fnatc made me cry, and also Yewerz, their minecraft zombie apocalypse story was awesome and one of the first books i read on here. It was never finished and was removed but I still loved it!!
Outside Wattpad would be Rick Riordan. Author of Percy Jackson? His ideas are so origional and i love the way he can be so serious yet so funny at the same time in his books.

Me: Coolio! I read the MC Zombie Apocalypse by Yewerz, it was so good! One of the first I read too. I've read Percy Jackson once for a lunch bunch thing (don't say a word I like books) but I never had enough time to actually read it all the way through and remember anything. XD all I remember was that I wanted to read it again
Next question! I asked for some questions from my friends Leafy and Lizzy. Leafy asks: Are you surprised you got this far, as in "internet famous"?

Mango: Of course i am. First of all, I would not consider myself 'internet famous,' but seeing as i am literal minecraft/anime trash and people actually enjoy it when i obsess over those two is shocking.

Me: That is to be expected honestly, but I must say your work is amazing. :)
Well, I promised my friends I would ask you these questions.. When I asked what I should ask you, they answered with this:
Lizzy: do you luh (love) me?
Leafy: can we be best friends?

Mango: Thank you omg ! And uh, i don't really know either of them so i can't answer that sorry haha

Me: Haha that's what I thought, s'all good.
What's your favorite fandom?

Mango:The minecraft youtuber fandom. Lots of immaturity and drama here, but i love the youtubers and some people here still give me hope for this fandom :0

Me: It really is a pretty great fandom. One of my favorites too. :)
That's all for this interview, thank you so much!! :D it was great having you!
That was MangoKiwi everybody! Give her a round of applause! *waits a moment for you to clap* ... Did you clap yet? Yes? Okay good. Anyways, I was super stoked about this interview and I'm really glad I got to do it, Mango is one of my all-time favorite authors so having the privilege of interviewing her was absolutely amazing. Go ahead and show some love for her in the comments, along with some ideas for more interviews! I've got a couple of ideas, but I need to see if they will respond before getting anyone's hopes up. :)
Special thanks to Leafy (TangleLeaf , LeafyHughes , etc) and Lizzy (i_am_whelmed ) for the ideas for questions, though some weren't exactly the best questions... Also thank you to MangoKiwi for allowing me to question her about her life, and thank you to @The_Okward_Person and @SSJSonku for the idea.
Do you guys like this way of interviewing? Should I do more like this or go back to the way it was, questions premade? If you suggest someone down below, feel free to put questions for them also! If I choose that person I'll ask them your questions and you will be features in the special thanks at the end! Thanks guys, bye!!