Chapter 4

This is probably the most important 3 days of mine and Elliots, well, not relationship but problems. 

I woke up early and my mom drove me to my school to get on the big bus. We couldnt go on regular buses because they were too late. There was a lot of dew on the ground and it was foggy. I saw some of my friends and went over to them. We started talking and hanging out then I looked over and saw Elliot. He was with his friends talking and wouldnt look over at me. As we got on the buses of course he was assigned to my bus. My grade is small and only has about 80 kids so we had 3 buses with the adults and kids. He sat one seat behind me and one over. I sat on the window and my friend sat with me. The buses were comfortable. They were the ones with comfy seats, tvs, and a bathroom. 

Halfway through the ride I texted him but he didnt answer. Once we got to the hotel a few hours in to the ride, they gave us our rooms. I was with 3 others but usually one 3 were in a room. Two were my close friends but the other was just there. They placed us so we were with friends. I wasnt with Elliot and I was happy. When I got in my room there was a door connecting the two rooms. The only two rooms in the hotel that connected. And on the other side was Elliot. Of course. So that night we opened the rooms together and overall that night threw 2 parties. Over the whole trip we threw about 7. So on the first night, we waited until about 4 AM when everyone went to sleep and I texted him and asked if he was up.

Elliot- yeah im awake

Kyle- Anyone up in your room other than you?

Elliot- no you?

Kyle- Nope. 

Elliot- wanna come over?

Kyle- Now? 

Elliot- yes

We talked for a while and I finally agreed to go over to his room. I snuck in quietly with my phone as a light to not trip over something. We were just going to see and play with each others dicks since there were other people in there. He was laying down in just underwear on his bed and I stood over his bed. I didnt know what to do and he just showed me his phone then got up and went to my room to hang out with the guy there that im not friends with. I was confused and just went back to my room and texted him from the corner i was sitting in.

Kyle- Are we gonna do this?

Elliot- no

Kyle- Why not?

Elliot- idk

We talked more but he stopped answering and I started texting Seth Grey. My future biggest problem. Of course I didnt know it at the time. We talked a little but he doesnt like talking to me so he stopped. The next day, Elliot ignored me and the rest of the trip was just ignoring eachother. After the trip though, I texted him and apologized. I dont know why I had to apologize everytime when he did it all but I liked him, a lot. So now we are good.