1

"Life has dark moments and it is out of our darkness that we often find our greatest beauties and strengths."

No one ever said that life is a smooth . You cannot expect your life to be full of happiness or even full of sadness . You'll get the taste of all the things. 

Who ever wants to go through the dark parts of their life but did that ever stopped it from happening ? So learn to embrace everything that is given to you. 

Taking this concept to a smaller level , 

remember when there was a situation in front of you that was way above your capabilities and you knew you could not go through it but you had to got through it ? 

But you managed it way better than you had expected it . Remember the joy you felt , the confidence you had after it ? If at any point in your life a situation comes like this you won't be scared anymore , you will handle it easily . 

That is the reason challenges are in front of us . These challenges change you . You don't remain the same person before going in the storm and the person coming out of it .

That is what dark moments are all about. Showing you your capabilities , your strengths that you would not discover if everything went smoothly . Cherish them .At one point in your life you'll be grateful that you had to go through the things you never wanted to. Because of all the walls you are what you have become now .

If there is no problem in your life then what have you ever learnt ? Even if you tried to go through your dark moments you earned experience . Next time you won't commit the same mistake. 

You are not perfect , you learn from your mistakes.

Today what you are because of what you have gone through out your life.

A simple example to explain it , whenever you see a brat your first thought is how can someone be so spoiled ?  Maybe because they haven't gone through how a real life works . They have not gone through some challenges that develop an individual into human . They are the result when you just have too smooth life.(Smooth life- normal middle class individual's life.) They don't care about others even when the world is full of beautiful emotions. When they throw food not knowing there are people who are dying because they have none . 

Aren't you glad now that you have gone through all the terrible times ?

Life is a roller coaster . Once you are seated it depends on you whether you laugh and enjoy the ride or cry with fear . But the ride will never stop for you . So it depends on you whether you enjoy the ups and down or go through it depressed. 

Life never promises anything except that at the end it will be worth it.

Life is tough darling but so are you ;)
***********************************************************************************************

A/N: hey lovelies !!!!!

So, this is my first chapter . Hope you liked it !!!!!

Give me your views about it.

Vote.

comment.

share.