28

"Don't give up just because of what someone said.Use that as the motivation to push harder."

I believe giving up is equivalent to quitting . Never give up on anything  in your life .If you'll give up now then what were you even fighting for from the beginning?

 I think everyone has their  opinion on you . whether you do something you love or you don't do something people are going to say something .Then  why are you even bother listening to them ? When they are going to put their opinion at your every action.Let them do it. Do what you like you are going to be judged by them either way!!Atleast you'll be satisfied that you tried something you always wanted . Failure or success never matters if you do something you want.Later on you'll regret it that why you gave up because of few people . They are not going to stand beside you and take the blame.

 You should not give power to anyone to handle your life , if you work according to other's opinion then  you are the puppet in your own show!!! If you are stopping yourself from doing something because someone else said then it is one of the most stupidest thing you can ever do. They don't have a right in this. they don't think the way you do. they cannot imagine what are you imagining . At every step of your life you'll find people with different opinion , but it depends on you that which one actually matters.

 Have confidence in yourself that you can do it . you are unique , you are different from others . No other person is there who could do the things the way you do . Believe in yourself . Make a goal and follow it . there will be haters, there will be doubters , there will be non-believers but then there will be you who will prove them wrong. 

Learn to ignore things that are not healthy for your own self. If any person is there which makes you doubt you own capabilities then by all means leave him/her.When they cannot help you in your path then why are they even there? Audience of your life? Think about it.

So, never ever give up on anything . Never on your life too !!!!

Every day is a new opportunity to do something new and become what do/achieve what you want to.

Life is precious do what your heart says!