35

For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.

*************************************************************************************

This quote can be explained by a simple line 

"your thought about things changes everything" 

 If views are negative you cannot expect a positive outcome . Keep positive views and then  things will definitely fit for your benefits. Even better, be neutral about things that are going to happen. 

Must have heard the saying-

 Hope for the best but prepare for the worse ?

Everything that happens to us generally happen due to our views about it . It depends on our perspective . 

If you are going to think that you cannot do this then at any cost you will not be able to do it.Our body works according to our mind , if you think this is possible then it is possible but if you think it's not then it is not.

When somebody for first time dreamed about making a device with which you can talk to anybody sitting miles away from you , what do you think was the reaction of the people he shared his idea with ? Everybody  have made fun of him rather than taking his idea seriously. Why? because they thought it is not possible . 

But he believed in his vision . He had a "view" and he proved everybody wrong. And see what the innovation has brought us to . If he had believed everything that people fed him with , where would we have stood right now?

If for once he accepted that his idea was really alien and it is not possible , then definitely there would have been no innovation . The person does what he believes whether it is good or bad. He believed in his dreams then things worked according to him .

It is all about power of the mind . Think positive , mind will see positive things then body will work according to it . Mind is the controller of the body . Your body works according to your mind. learn to control your mind and fill it up with positive vibes.

It is not about only education , this applies to all the part in our lives . If you are going through a bad phase still stay strong believe in yourself that you can do it . Believe that there is a light even in the end of the longest tunnel and you will reach the tunnel by any means .

if you will think nothing is going your way , you will only feel more miserable . You will definitely feel worse day by day . You will stop talking to your loved ones and then eventually you will go into depression . Stand up for your own self !!  You can fight everything . You have the power.

Get up.

If you won't fight for your own self ,

Then who will ?