43

"Let your past make you better not bitter"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every individual have a story . Every one has a past , you are not alone in the world who has a bitter past.  

But it depends upon you how you take things . Everyone has their own reaction to a situation .

Explaining it with an example to make it more clear :

If someone is insulted then you can expect various reactions. One may throwback insults , other may take it easily and laugh it off , someone may become extremely angry . Insult is same and given to all of them but the way the dealt it with made the difference. Being angry will ruin your day , won't it? I am not saying to not react to it . While just laughing it off and replying them in a sweet way would not even spoil you mood . Which is better ?

 Similarly when you suffer from something how it affects your life depends on how you take it . Letting it take a toll on your life will make you more miserable and dull . This will definitely have an influence on your nature obviously leading you to your social issues like feeling lonely and not having friends . There is no reason to living like this . there is just negativity in this life.

Or you could learn from your past and work for your future .It will help you in your life to look forward for it with a smile . There is no point destroying your future because of your past . Past is past for a reason . Ever wondered why we study history ? So that we do not commit the mistakes we had committed earlier. Does history creates grudges in your mind? Thats exactly the point. 

You have to spend your life either way why not live with happily  ?

Choice is yours.