7

" A desire changes nothing , A decision changes something , but determination changes everything " 

Just wanting to do something will not do anything for you . Every wants to live a rich, happy life . But that never means you get that life by just pondering over your " fantasy" to live that kind of life.

If you make a plan or form your idea to achieve any particular aim , that will bring a change as atleast you have taken a step because something is better than nothing . You are standing above that zero .

But even forming a plan and not doing anything about it will not help you . It's exactly like you have decided to decorate your house from inside  , you have even planned it but you are not working on it . The result will remain same , NO matter what you have planned. But if you work on your plan and decorate your house then only it will look beautiful from inside. 

But every aim is not about just few hours of work . When you have aim that will take years from now to achieve then you need determination and patience to reach there. Life is not simple you have to got through some ups and down to reach there but it will only happen when you have that fire in you to go through it and that fire will remain when you have determination to reach there.

A/N : #255 in random !!!!!!

very happy !!!!

I have just added my views here . 

Hope so it will help you . Should I continue giving my views on quotes or just post the quote ? 

comments will be appreciated . :)