iv

you walked into the club. the music was blasting so loud, it drained out your own mind. even though kendall was scared, you felt nervous too.
you walked by the bar, and kendall and you met eyes.

kendall ran into your arms. she points to where taco is, taco already knew kendall was at the party but he didn't want to talk to her. you held kendall's hand before the two of you walked to taco.

the three of you stood awkwardly until you spoke.
you told taco that it wasn't right to grope a drunk girl, taco denied saying it was ' just for fun'.
you asked taco if he would find it fun if you kicked his balls until it turned purple while he was drunk.
taco laughed at your deadpan.
you all ended up laughing.

taco told kendall he didn't mean to do it and he wanted to stay friends, kendall agreed.
you didn't want kendall to befriend him but you laughed anyway.

you watched as taco walked away, that he didn't mean one word he said. kendall smiled at you so brightly.
you wished kendall knew.
but if she wants to be with taco you would have to let her. but deep down inside you felt sad.
how could your own girlfriend be so naive.

a/n: most of my books and scenarios have been vanilla and whatnot but i wanted to try out and include like smut, is that alright?