Homesick.3

a/n: i'm sorry if this is is crappy. IM NOT EVEN KIDDING CARA LIKED KENDALL's SELFIE ! !
(!) a bit of smut (!)

I was so excited for Kendall to come home. After months on months of being naughty and perverted over text but not being able to see each other in person drove me to borderline insanity but the miracle happened and Kendall was let loose for a break off modelling.

But even though i missed her, a devil shaped as my boss sentenced upon me a pile of papers that was due by the next time i see him-which was in a few days and because of that, i haven't gotten proper sleep since.
In addition to all this, what upsets me is that i can't properly spend time with Kendall and i can tell she's sad about it but she represses it to let me concentrate.

Sometimes it gets to me and without realising i let it out on her and she's never use to me yelling so she becomes afraid. Now she's developed this fear and starts stumbling over her words whenever i walk past her or just talk to her.

It was cute as first but it started getting harder to talk to her and the more i persisted the more scared she got so i gave up.
Then the rage got to me.

Today wasn't any different. The boss was still the embodiment of satan, adding more papers to the pile that had already ruined my life.

I jingled the keys in the hole and as usual my stubby fingers didn't allow that. So i wasted three minutes standing and pushing the key in until it suddenly it unlocked and a string of profanities left my mouth.

"Thank fuck." i heaved a sigh then slammed the door, a bit too loudly. I saw Kendall jump from the loud pang, then a smile rose on her face.
I noticed the empty chip bags and rubbish sprawled across the table.
Why doesn't she ever pick up after herself.

" Hi babe!" she called out to me.

A frown covered her face when i ignored her. I sat down beside her, cleaning up after her.

" Baby..?" she whimpered out.

She moved her body to my lap, still frowning.

"Is this a fucking hotel to you? Does my face look like 24/7 sign." i stopped in sympathy for the poor girl who just wanted to talk.
"What do you want, Kendall?" i sighed.

Kendall blinked at me, her facial expressions looked like she was trying hard to process why i lashed out. I shut my eyes closed.
Why does everything have to be so hard.

"Look, i'm sorr-" I paused when i noticed her grinding down on my leg.
"God.. you're fucking soaked."

"Just for you," her hips continued to move in a circular motion.

My hands latched onto her snatch. A silent gasp left her sweet, plump lips.

"What do you want from me?" i whispered.

Then something snapped into her and she crawled, very eerily towards me, trapping me against the couch. Her hand creeped down my stomach. my breath hitched as she stopped and she threw my shirt off then collided her lips to mine. her slender fingers curl around my neck, pressing, closing.
It was only a slight choke but i lusted for more.

"Ke-Ken.." i croaked out.

Her hand stroked my clothed snatch, and she reached to pull my panties off, disposing them somewhere in the living room. I breathed heavily against the grip she had on my throat when she slipped a long, slender finger into me.

Kendall leant down and kissed me to cover my whines. She pulled me up by the neck then pointed to the pile of papers on my desk.

"I want you," It took me a moment to regain focus and listen to what she was saying.
"to stop focusing on that for one week."

I opened my mouth to refuse. Those god damn papers. Fucking eight stacks of twenty papers were due in a few days. It hurt just to think about all i have to deal with, now this?

"Just a week," she repeated.
the hope she had got her on edges.

i sighed.

"Kenny, you know can't. Those papers are due-"

"Why can't you focus on me." She cut me off. Sadness was visible in her beautiful eyes.

"You're just scared that big boss is going to fire you," she said, " Pussy."

It was true. I was scared of losing the job.
I lost my happiness and I lost sleep.
I sold myself to the job because I had already lost everything. but if i didn't get myself together i'd lose Kendall.
but i'd never want that to happen. ever.

I gave her a crooked smile, resisting from laughing but i failed.
"Fine." I grinned at her.

Kendall gave me a sweet kiss.

"I'm glad you came through baby," she smiled.
"I missed you a lot.

"I missed you too." i smiled.