childsplay 0.2

30 minutes seems long but not when you're meeting the girl you loved for 10 years.
it was already time to see that face again.
you get in the car, extremely nervous. right, you're meeting the person, and only person you've loved for your whole life.
you swore you felt your heart jump but no-she's bad, you tell yourself over and over in your head as you turn into the parking lot.
you take out the keys and inhale a nice, long, deep breath. it's just coffee.

the door jingles as you open it and you see kendall's head turn over and her hand rises to wave at you. you ignore it and hurry over to sit down.

"you're welcome." says kendall as she slides the pack across the table.

you place the pack into your bag and rested your hands on your lap. then out of nervousness you started picking your fingers.

"j-just out of curiosity, how long have you been working there?" you ask.

"i've seen you a few times shopping around before, but i only started working a few weeks."

"i guess i didn't realise,"

"they do say smoking causes memory loss but i guess you didn't listen?"

"i did say get out of my life but i guess you didn't listen." you mumble under your breath.

she frowns trying to make out your words before moving on to another topic.
"what coffee do you want?"

" i don't like coffee." you mutter for the sake of disagreeing with her.

"oh come on, i'm paying." she gives you a small smile and you looked at her, speaking nonchalantly.

"money doesn't impress me."

a/n:
i was wondering as to know if anyone still wants me to continue. recently kendall has been getting herself into a lot of nonsense and in the past also, and it's sort of affecting everyone.
i just wanted to say that.

i'm not sure if i'm willing to continue this.

as in writing as a fan. i mean, she seems to not care about the people who support her and that affects me as a supporter. i do try to squeeze in an update but i feel like everyone has sort of been dead lately and i've been reaching out to connect to you but no one wants to talk.

anyway ill be glad to write for whoever's down to read.