love cover

y/n has been modelling since she was 19. a small modelling campaign recognised her unique ethereal beauty and took her in. y/n is now 21 and she is celebrating 2 years of modelling at one of the biggest clubs. as a model who grew from nothing to something, the person who was there for her since day 1, landing her the covers that made her the model who she portrays today, estella, her agent, sadly couldn't be here to celebrate.
it wasn't all just estella's hard work but being friends with justin bieber landed her some big brand covers. justin denies that their friendship was the reason but it was y/n.

the club music blasted loudly hyping everyone then suddenly the crowd started jumping, so y/n and justin joined in as well.
y/n's phone vibrated she looked at the caller id and it was estella. y/n rushed off the toilet and called her back. as it was going through, y/n wondered why estella would suddenly call her.
" hello?" " hey hi" y/n replied, " sorry this is really sudden but you have to rest tonight," estella said.
y/n was confused and she scratched her head,
" why? but i thought i had the night out tonight"
" you're modelling for something big", " yeah i'll just go like usual, nothing different right?" y/n said, " well you're shooting with someone big" estella said sternly, " who?"
" kendall jenner",
y/n was flustered, she didn't know what to say. " her agents doesn't like being late so you go home and rest so you can leave early as well" the phone ended and y/n had to go explain to justin about what suddenly came up.
" that's great y/n. kendall's a cool girl too, i hope you have fun" justin pats y/n's back.
y/n went home that night and slept early.
that morning y/n found it difficult to get up. y/n's shoots are normally in the afternoon so she could sleep in but today was in the morning.
estella came to pick y/n up. as y/n hopped into the car, she noticed what estella was wearing. " why are you wearing such fancy clothes, this is not your style" y/n laughed at her, estella rolled her eyes and looked back at the road," it's kendall jenner we're talking about" estella smiled at y/n.
" so are you nervous" she held y/n's hand, " honestly not really" estella turned her head to look at y/n, " wow really? i would be, she's big" estella laughed before gripping the car wheel.
" hey kid, we're here" y/n walked out of the car, estella followed her. they walked into the building and bright lights were surrounding the place, it seemed highly professional.
a lady with tied up brunette hair appeared in front of the two. estella waved to her, " i'm estella" they shook hands " hello estella, i'm katie and this must be y/n" she smiled at y/n, " hi katie i'm y/n" y/n shook her hand, " wow you're really beautiful" katie said, y/n blushed. katie laughed at y/n's reaction, then she walked and the two of them followed her.
the event seemed highly professional to y/n until she saw a girl sitting down with her legs wide open, eating pizza like a mess.
" y/n, this is kendall" the girl looked up at y/n then smiled. y/n smiled back.
" you two get along now because you'll be working together for the time being" katie smiled before walking off to the crew, estella looked at y/n then followed katie.

editors note,,
@aleciak19 thank you !!
if any of you guys have any requests, please send it to me
p.s there is more to this. anticipate :^)