Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s POV:

"I did it" I cheered. Dahyun paused the music and laughed out loud a bit. She had just finished teaching me choreography to some random song. She reached out her hand to high five me.

"Lets go see if bts is in their studio" She mischievously grinned before wrapping an arm around my shoulder and guiding me to the room next door. Dahyun peeped her head in first and I sighed. Maybe we were interrupting them.

"Aye it's the ginger" I heard Namjoon call out Dahyun. She left me outside and walked in. After a couple of seconds, I also awkwardly stepped into the room.

"There's my favorite girl" Jimin sang while eagerly walking towards me. I caught sight of Jungkook in the corner and he gave me a slight smile. I was surprised at the fact that he even acknowledged my existence. Maybe he's finally warming up to me?

"(Y/n)" Jimin gathered me into a hug, gaining my attention. I hugged him back tightly and I heard him let out a relaxed sigh by my ear. He really did enjoy my company for some weird reason. It was sweet...

"Jimin do you have any water around? I just finished dancing" I fanned myself with my hand. He gestured over to the table with water bottles on it.

"You can grab as much as you need" He gave me his famous eye smile. I nodded and walked over while grabbing one that was quite cold. I leaned back on the table and watched as the members began to stretch a bit. My eyes landed on Jungkook who instead of stretching, lazily stood around with his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a white buttoned up shirt that was quite see through but not really. I took a sip of the water and almost choked when he called my name.

"(Y/n)" He pointed behind me. I turned and saw that I had knocked over a couple of water bottles. Sheepishly, I fixed them upright. I decided that maybe I could actually have a decent conversation with him for once so I walked up towards him.

"Hey Jung-" I began trying to act cool but accidentally stumbled. My water had gotten all over his shirt and I gasped. I quickly looked away as the shirt began to cling onto him.

"I'm so sorry" I squeaked as my cheeks turned a bright pink from embarrassment. Taehyung burst out laughing at the situation and I peeked to see Jungkook with an irritated expression.

"It's fine" He spoke through gritted teeth as he walked past me and out of the room. My shoulders instantly slumped and I felt like crying.

"I'll help clean up the water that got on the floor" Jimin patted my shoulder while going to go grab a towel.

Jungkook's POV:

"Great" I grumbled to myself as I looked for a spare white T-shirt in one of the changing rooms we had. Thankfully I always packed two just in case while I'm practicing I get too sweaty or something. She just had to grab one of the colder water bottles also.

"Why do they always feel the need to talk to me" I shook my head while sighing. I headed outside and headed back towards the studio until two voices made me freeze. Jimin and (y/n) were walking around while talking. I hid behind a vending machine and listened to them.

"Jimin" Her soft voice called out.

"Mm" He replied.

"...why does Jungkook hate me?" She sighed. A ping of sadness ran through my body. I was kinda being a jerk by ignoring her whenever she's around.

"Don't be silly, I'm sure he doesn't hate you" Jimin replied with a small chuckle. I peeked to look at the two.

"Yes he does. He acts like he doesn't see me and he barely even gives me a reaction when I say something or smile at him. He greeted Dahyun so kindly..." Her voice trailed off as they walked back into the practice room. I felt bad, I had no idea she felt like that.

"Jungkook you got a new shirt?" Namjoon spoke as the others began to hold back their laughter. I spotted (y/n) looking down at her feet in embarassment.

"It's fine guys... I was feeling a bit hot anyway" I quietly walked over to where she was standing. I should at least try to be friends with her even though it's kinda hard for me to. I was always nervous while talking to girls.

"D d do you want to-" I stuttered. She looked up at me and raised a brow.

"What did you say? I can't understand you. Do you need another apology?" She bowed politely. I shook my head but before I could continue, Jimin beat me to it.

"Why don't you stay over our house again? Maybe sleepover..." Jimin interrupted. (Y/n) smiled warmly at his sudden question but it faltered once she noticed my presence.

"Ah I don't know about that. I don't wanna be bothering anyone..." She quietly played with the ends of her hair. I smiled slightly at that. It was obvious she was talking about me.

"Your not bothering anyone" I shoved my hands in my pocket. Her eyes widened at me actually talking to her. I shrugged before walking away.