Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s POV:

I peeked one eye open to see Jungkook sleeping on the same beanbag chair he was on while watching the movie. He must've stayed the night. I stretched my arms out and did a quiet yawn. I'll let him sleep some more.

I rolled over to the edge of my bed that was closest to him and watched him for a tiny bit. I didn't want to seem creepy but he just looked adorable. His chest slowly rising up and down as he slept. I feel like we're slowly becoming closer and that's a relief considering he was harsh to me in the beginning. The members claim it was because he was shy but I always take things personal for some reason. I'm glad to know he doesn't hate me though.

"(Y/n)" Dahyun slammed open the door causing a startled Jungkook to jump awake. She was a little unstable which mean't she was still not fully sober.

"Whoa" She stood up straight and eyed the both of us. She pointed at Jungkook and then at me.

"I promise this isn't what it looks like" Jungkook began while standing up straight and ruffling his hair a bit. I got up off my bed and nodded.

"That's what they all say" Dahyun sang. Then a few more people barged into the room.

"There you are Jungkook" Namjoon said suspiciously.

"You stayed all night in (y/n)'s room?" Jimin shoved through. He looked very unhappy.

"Can all of you grow up? We just watched one stupid movie. I wish I didn't come" He mumbled before exiting the room. My heart sank a tiny bit at that. And now the other Jeon Jungkook is back.

"We'll see you later (y/n)" Jin smiled and bowed before exiting out of the room. I groaned and rubbed my face tiredly. Dahyun was slouched against the door drifting off to sleep. I rolled my eyes and checked the time.

"So early" I grumbled since I realized it was only eight in the morning. Just then my eyes widened and I let out a gasp.

"I have school" I practically flew out of my bed and randomly dressed into a pair of ripped white jeans and a hoodie. I brushed my hair back into a high ponytail and ran down the stairs. Stuffing my feet into any pair of sneakers, I threw open the door and began rushing to my university. It sucks I didn't get to eat breakfast.

**********

I sat in the library all alone since it was one of my free period's. Amber wasn't here today and that was kind of upsetting since of course she's my best friend and really one of the only people I talk to besides Kai of course. Speaking of Kai..

"Hey (y/n)" He took the seat across from me. I looked up from the book I was reading and smiled at him.

Authors note: The drunk Kai guy that Dahyun was talking to at the party yesterday was a completely random guy who just so happened to have the same name as your friend.

"Hey Jongin" I slid in a bookmark and shut the book softly.

"Its Kai. Kai sounds cooler" He whined since I called him by his real name. I chuckled a bit.

"I haven't seen Amber today. Is she absent?" He asked while looking at me anxiously.

"Yeah she's absent" I said slowly. Kai looked down and seemed a tiny bit disappointed.

"Why do you ask?" I nudged his elbow. He looked up at me and scoffed.

"What, I can't care for a friend now?" He rolled his eyes. I laughed and put my hands up.