Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Dahyun should I even go?" I heaved a sigh contemplating my decision. I watched as she began to cook a meal for herself.

"Duh, Jimin asked you to sleepover so you should. Never know what might happen" She stopped stirring whatever was inside the pot to shoot me a wink. I raised my hand up in the air as a warning.

"Do it I dare you" She threatened. I sighed before placing my hand back down. I would never hit someone who was older than me.

"I knew it" She snickered. Rolling my eyes, I texted Jimin telling him I was on my way there. I was still a little uneasy about this whole sleepover thing. There were seven guys in the house and I was going to be the only girl. I've only ever slept over Kai's house before and that was because we were suppose to be studying but I dozed off on his couch.

"Do you need a ride there?" Dahyun began to wipe off her hands on her apron. I shook my head.

"I'll just walk" I shrugged while making my way out the door.

"Walk? That's not happening" A voice sounded from behind me. I jumped a bit before turning around and seeing Jin.

"Jin!" I bowed. He chuckled and held my shoulders.

"Speak informal to me ok? Think of me as your brother" He smiled after stepping back.

"Why did you come here?" I asked. He began to walk away and I took that as a sign to follow him.

"Well since your coming over our house, I might as well come and pick you up" We ended up in front of his car. He opened up the door for me to get in.

"Also knowing you, you probably would have cancelled on us and I wasn't letting that happen either" He chuckled before shutting my door and getting into the driver's seat.

"You know me so well" I mumbled as he started up the car and began to drive smoothly to his house. He was so good at driving that it made Amber's skills seem even worse than they already were.

**********

"We're here" Jin hummed while shutting the door behind us. I walked into the living room and surprisingly, only Jimin and Taehyung were in there. I turned around down another hallway to peer into the kitchen since I heard an extra pair of voices taking place.

"Namjoon?" I entered. He was sitting at the kitchen table having a conversation with Suga. Judging by their facial expressions, it seemed pretty deep and serious.

"Hey" Suga smiled. Awkwardly I waved to both of them before stepping outside again. I didn't want to interrupt whatever was going on in there.

"(Y/n)" I heard someone call my name. Whirling around, Hoseok pulled me into a tight hug.

"Your actually sleeping over?" He laughed loudly by my ear. It was like he was crushing all the bones in my body and I almost forgot how to breathe.

"Yah are you planning on killing her?" Jimin approached us slowly. Hoseok immediately backed away and I leaned against the stair railings for support.

"Yes I'm sleeping over" I managed to say after awhile. Jhope's face lit up even more and I couldn't help but smile a bit.

"So where exactly am I going to be staying?" I looked around their house. Jimin pointed up the stairs.

"Follow me" He motioned while moving up the white staircase. Their house really is amazing.

"Most of us share rooms with each other so we have an extra guest room" Jimin explained just as we reached the top. All of a sudden, a beautiful voice filled the air. Placing a finger to his lips in order to tell me to stay quiet, Jimin tip toed quietly to a room on the left. In awe, I followed after him. He quietly opened the door, revealing Jungkook who was singing at a desk.