Chapter 6

So after the guy who deeplys disgusts me as he slaps my butt, I walked inside the cage. I was walking towards the trees where I know he might be, most likely be looking for me accordingly to what Claire says.'i guess I wait here because I know he can sense me... What is that noise wait yep that's him here he comes'

I thought because I can hear trees moving and giant foot steps, then I saw a reindeer haha JK ok I stop now, I saw him looking suspiciously at who is in his cage, once he finally recognize me he came out and stopped right in front of me then starts sniffing me,'omg I just realized I have that guy scent on me oh crap now how do I explain I just say a guy slaps my butt no way he'll go on a rampage' trying to come up with an explanation to why I have a guy's scent on me then again he think I was with another guy. 

When he lifted his head I can tell he is furious by the look in his eyes, he lets out a roar a furious one to be specific. The part that scares me is that he knows who scent was on me because he looked at the window and saw the guy smirking at me, I.d is mad and got in front of me looking like he wants to kill, kill the guy, kill every male I know he might.

I walk up to my mate and touch his leg'uh he's so tall'i thought 'all dinosaur's Are tall idiot' my mind said back well I have a good one this time'not all dinosaurs are tall YOU idiot'i replied back knowing I had won that battle, so where was i...Oh yeah he's so tall, when he felt me touch him so he turned around and and put his head next to mine wanting me to pet him also by the look in his eyes , he was still mad at me but I guess

He let me explain later, I put my hand on the top of his head and starting stroking him he must of liked it because he closed his eyes and sighed showing he is sleepy. Well might as well go to sleep to cause it's nighttime now and Claire and the rest had all left, shocker isn't it, not really. With that all said and cleared out till tomorrow I layed down on his stomach of course I will be cold and he is so warm, I closed my eyes and fell in a deep sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Time skip

Indominus rex pov (last night)

I was just laying down thinking of away to escape from this place, when I thought about my mate who I don't know her name'i want her and I want to know her name' I said to myself, then I sense someone coming in my cage I don't know who it is, so I carefully walked up to see who is in my cage so I can try to eat them,I looked through the trees and what made me happy was my mate I didn't see her for so long which is only 4 days

I walked towards her but smelled a scent that I didn't want to smell, it was the scent of a male and I know who that is so I was furious about him and was furious about what she was wearing so I got in front of her to not let any males looking at her which probably happen because I saw males*btw their all young to let you know* was staring at her with lustful Gaze's and that made me more furious then I already am, what made me angry was that guy who got his scent on my mate

Was smirking at her, I want to kill him and all the males who dares look at her,then I felt my mate touch which sent sparks through my body, so I turned towards her and put my head next to hers with wanted to be petted and she knew' that is why I love my mate' I said to myself so she started stroking me 'oh I know what else she can stroke' I said I closed my eyes and sighed knowing that the people left. I fell asleep with my mate falling asleep on my stomach.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Time skip (again this time it's in the morning)

Still I.d rex pov

When I woke up I noticed I was in my human form with my mate laying beside me so this gives me the chance to look at her, and let me tell you she is dropped down gorgeous'now she is perfect and she is MINE'I thought I looked at her again and also noticed she's a size c 36 I can tell you is big not to big but perfect then went to her legs those perfect legs so smooth because I touched them and her curves are perfect too I have a beautiful mate.

I moved my hand up her stomach to her breasts then grabbed one and squeeze it not to hurt her she let out a moan which makes me smirk' I can't wait to hear her scream my name' I smirked even more and started moving her shirt down so I can see her perfect breast *a/n-  if you don't like smut/or lemons skip to the next chapter I will let you know this is a little smut so I apologise if you don't like it it's my first time writing lemons/smut so don't judge* 

Once I pulled her tank top below her breasts I looked at them thinking how beautiful she is, I grabbed the left one and rub my thumb over it then I put my mouth on the right licking the nub I heard her moan so I kept going till she started moaning loudly then gave the other one the same treatment then let go with a pop.

I put a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit with her shorts still on, she started moaning and wiggling so I kept going wanting to make her feel good alittle. I felt her get wet 'i love this side so much'i smirked Also thinking about how I'm the only one who can hear her moans and how I'm the only one who can make her feel this way. I stopped then layed back down then kissed her forehead and fell back asleep thinking what is her name.

A/n- hey I might update tomorrow or Friday depending on school, the tiny smut was something new and sorry for those who don't like smut/lemons. Anyways guess what the indominus rex looks like I give you a hint he has white hair, also shout out to mozzbeth she inspires me to keep this story going but that's it seeya slators B-)

Also 1152 words awesome or what