Chapter 17

Athena's pov

I began to walk towards the T rex paddock, actually I should watch how they feed him, because I'm never really there when my big boy is being fed. I saw people going into the building so I followed them.

Once I'm in I get Infront row,I see they have a sheep 'a sheep really why not a pig that has more meat'i thought,I heard foot steps and I saw my big boy,rexy and his mate,rexy let's his mate eat first.

'Aww that's so sweet he is such a gentleman' I thought, then rexy are the other everyone clapped while the kids said ewww, kids are adorable but little monsters,'i guess I can go to something else' I thought.

I started walking to the door"your going to leave before saying hi to everyone"someone said I turned around to see who it was, it's only Mariah"oh sorry I just thought I should enjoy by going around the park"I said.

Mariah looks at me and smiles"that's OK but I do think you should apologise to big boy over there,he misses you"she says, I turned towards rexy seeing that he is looking at me whining,

I walked to the glass and put my hand and head against it "I'm sorry rexy please forgive me I promise to spend the day with you when I come to work okay"I said he just snorts,I laughed then Mariah calls my name.

"Hey Athena look at that guy over there, isn't he hot"Mariah says so I turned were she was talking about, and it happens to be my mate'great I hope he doesn't notice me'i thought,my wish was not granted.

Because he came over to look at the T rex,"omg Athena he is coming this way he be perfect for you"Mariah says I looked at her giving my glare, she stopped talking, then she starts to silently sqeal.

"Oh hi Athena I didn't know you were going to be here"someone I didn't want to see right now said,I froze, then turned around and saw my mate,I smiled at him"well here I am"I said.

"You guys know each other"Mariah saysi he looked at her and nodded"yep I'm her boyfriend"he says'omg really now she's going to freak' I thought,in 3.2.1...*SQUEAL*.

"Omg Athena you had I boyfriend and you do not tell me"she says I sighed"that was the plan"I said back and she does a fake hurt expression"omg that hurt you are mean"she said I looked at her and smiled.

"I know right that is always fun"I replied, she just laughed and looked towards him"so what is your name"Mariah asks smiling'oh my god she is probably going to bother me all day'i thought.

"My name is riland what is your name"he says with a question, she smiles so big, she probably fit for the female joker, Harley Quinn"my name is Mariah"she replied,I rolled my eyes and turned back to my big boy.

Rexy is just watching the whole thing and the worse part is he's laughing, well more liked snorting,I just huffed and glare, he is such a meanie "Athena are you going to be in the cage with big boy in there tomorrow"Mariah asks.

"Yes I thought you knew that,I half to make up the time I didn't have with him"I replied I almost forgot about my mate almost,"big boy you mean the T rex"riland ask, I sighed again,"yep that's what Athena calls Him"she said.

I just wanted to hit her right now"oh okay I didn't know they had that kind of relationship"he says wait a minute he is about to get jealous of Mariah says more, which she does anyways.

"Oh they do Athena was there when rexy was born and she has been there ever since and well she was assigned to him any way"Mariah said just shut up he doesn't need to know that yet dang it.

"Mariah where is rexys mate"I asked her seeing that I haven't seen her since the feeding"oh she went for a scanning to see if she's pregnant"she replies I can't wait to find out yay.

"I got to get back to work, bye riland, see you tomorrow Athena"she said, once she is gone I turned towards my mate to see him already looking at me"sorry for causing you to worry"he said.

"It's okay just don't do it again"I said not really caring if someone sees us, he pulls me into a hug so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh btw did you saw the whole thing at the center building"he asks.

Oh crap!!!!!