Chapter 16

Is it that hard to find your mate, yes it is even if he has white hair and dark red eyes that can go deep in your soul and see so many things, but for me I'm completely hypnotized by that.

I looked everywhere, but one place I haven't looked is the main course of the theme park, the triangle building'jeez that is the one place I haven't even looked and it's bigger than I suspected'i thought.

So with that said I headed off to the triangle building, once I got there I opened the doors and walked in 'my god this place is big how have I not noticed this before'i thought, I looked side to side but didn't find anything

Related to my mate, but then I spotted someone with white hair, it might be him,so I followed the person and my guess was right it was him, but I decided to watch and follow because I didn't want my presence to be known yet.

Like I said I waited and watch and followed, I noticed he stopped, I looked at what he was looking at and it was a girl with my colored hair, jealousy rised up inside me thinking that he might be with her and not love me.

So with my jealousy still burning I watched, the girl turned around thanks to her friends noticing that he was looking at her, she saw him and smiled seductively,'great a girl just like Christian' I thought.

So once she turned around he looked disappointed,'why did he looked disappointed I think he is looking for me, yeah he is'i thought and finally stopped thinking, my jealousy is gone knowing he

Only has eyes for me. She nodded at him, then started to walk over to him,I narrowed my eyes not liking her next to my mate, then they started to speak so I easedropped not to get caught so I hid behind the statue.

"Hey my friends said you were looking at me"that girl says smiling mischievously " yeah I was sorry about that"he said nervously' that is the second time he got nervous.

"No biggie big guy my name is Sarah what is your name handsome"she said oh wait Sarah said"oh my name is um..."he said then I realized he doesn't have I have a proper name plus he doesn't want to tell her his real name.

"Oh don't be shy, I don't bite unless you want me to then I will"she said smirking my mate looks so uncomfortable I wish I could just jump in there and kiss him showing he is mine not hers MINE.

Oops my jealousy is burning again, "my name is riland"he said'really that is all you have well better than nothing' I thought,"riland huh that is so hot I like it"Sarah said while running her hand against his arm.

"Yeah and my girlfriend does too"he said mischievously I choked on my own spit *Gross* Sarah looked shocked but smiles 'dang it can't she get the hint that he is taken clearly not'i thought angerly.

"Oh does she now I didn't know you had a girlfriend"she said smiling,he smiles back but smirking"you never asked"he said Sarah just looked surprised.

"Well she never has too know"she said but he looked at her like he wants to kill her,gosh I would to if I can,"well sorry I'm taken by her plus my girl screams my name to let everyone know that she is mine and I'm hers "he said.

Before walking away leaving the girl shocked, I left my hiding place and yelled for joy which ended up with people looking at me like I'm crazy,I am crazy, I left the building then started to walk to the T rex paddock.

Little did I know that I had eyes watching my every move.