1

I was on my way to England now (yes, I lived in Germany).

I took the plane, like I always did, because to drive by car would take too long and wasn't that comfortable.

I first had planed to surprise him with the visit but then I told him so he could pick me up at the airport.

And he was there.

“Bruce!” I smiled all over the face as I saw him at the gate I arrived. He held up a shield with the inscription 'Lina'. Little jerk, I thought as I walked towards him.

“That's... you I think?”, he asked and looked on the shield then to me and back.

“Shut up, you!”, I grinned and let my bags fall to the ground, “and hug me!” Bruce smiled and took me close in his strong arms.

I felt home. Sure my 'true' home was in Germany, but always when I came here I felt special.

“How was your flight?”, Bruce asked and hung my bags on his shoulder.

“It was okay”, I sad, “but the best thing is to be back.” Bruce smiled again and put his free arm around my shoulders as we walked out of the airport to his car.

“My hotel is-”, I started as we drove but Bruce interrupted me.

“Pff, you don't have to take a hotel room when you're here!”, he said.

“Umm... where should I sleep then?”

“With me.”

“What?“

“With me.” He looked at me with a smile. “The house is big enough and you know that I have a guest room.” I had to smile, too.

“Right.”