6

"Stop that fucking plane!", Bruce yelled. The stewardess frightened as he just appeared at the plane but Bruce didn't care.

"Lena?", he asked, tring to catch his breath after the run. But there was no answere. "Girl, I know that you'r here, at this plane. I know you wanna leave." He started walking slowly through the transition. "Please listen to me."

"I think he means you, young lady", the man sitting to my right side suddenly said. I sighed quietly and slowly turned my head.

"Lena." Bruce tried a little smile as he finally saw me.

"Why are you here?", I asked.

"To stop you from leavng.", he answered.

"So why should I not?"

"Let me explain." He came closer. "In know I said I don't want to and that is was mistake but", he looked at me, "I lied. To myself and to myself.  I was just... afraid of everything." Bruce was standing rght next to me, looking down at me with a crooked smile. "I don't want you o leave. I want you to stay - with me." He hold out his left hand to, waiting for me to answere.

"Now give this man a chance", the old lady next to me suddenly said and nudged me in the side. "Seems like he really love you." She smiled. I looked at her and then back at Bruce.

"Can we just start again?" I hesitated but finaly put my hand in his and got off my seat.

Brce took my other hand, too.

"Should we laeave here?" I looked at him and finally nodded.

"Yes."

We just got back to the gate s Bruce suddenly stoped.

"Say...", I started, laying one hand softly on his chest as I steped close to him, "why did you first said that you don't want to and now-"

"Hold on", he interupted me, but smiled just a second later and took my hand which I had still on his chest. "Maybe the boys helped me a little to clear my mind."

"What did they say?"

"That I'm a fucking idiot if I let you go." I laughed a little.

"Probably they're right."

"They are." He took his strong arms around me, holding me tight. "And you stayed." I blushed and looked down.

"Yeees..." Bruce lifted my head up agan by taking it by the chin so I had to look at him again. I was sure tat I wasstill a little blushed but Bruce just smiled at me.

"Now it's you turn", he said, "why did you stay?" I hold my breath for a second, then looked him in the eye.

"Because f you", I answered quietly. Bruce was still holding my hand as he now put it behind his neck. We had been this close before in a hug but it was like this; our noses touched. I could feel his breath on my skin, could hear his heart beeting. It seemed to be quite all around us as our lips finally touched and ended up in a long lasting kiss.

End