5

I went back to my hotel and packed my bags.

I had o leave.

Everything.

Everyone.

"Very sad that you're earlier", the woman at the reception said.

"Yes, well, very sad...", I answered and tried to smile. She called at least a taxi for me which would take me to the airport.

Meanwhile at the studio:

"Nothin'", Bruce said.

"Oh, c'mon", Steve replied, "what did you tell her?"

"Well, um... that... I don't want-"

"Idiot. Stop lying!", Steve interupted him.

"I don't-"

"Shut up, Bruce. You lie since you know her. To her and to yourself."

"Fuck..."

"And she's gone if you don't get yourself together now and follow her." Bruce looked at his friend. Steve smiled.

Panically he checked his pockets.

"Shit! ...", he mumbled, "where are my fucking keys?"

"Take mine", Adrian suddenly aid and threw his keys to Bruce who catched them with only one hand from the air.

"Thanks, man!"

"And now go and get her." Bruce looked at Steve, who nearly yelled at him. "Go!"

Bruce strated running, jumped in Adrian's car and started hectically the engine.

"I need your passport, too, miss", the woman at the airport said to me after I had given her my ticket.

"Oh, ah, yes..."

Just minutes later I sat next to an old lady in the plane.

Right in this moment came Bruce to the hotel.

"I'm looking for a young wman named Lena", he sad to the woman at the reception.

"I'm sory, mister, she just left us." Bruce's eyes got wide.

"When?" The woman ched the clock.

"Maybe five minutes ago."

"Shit!" He turned and got back in the car, taking the way to the airport.

"Sir, Sir, you can't just-" Without a word Bruce held his pass right in front of the man's face who was trying to stop him. "Oh, M-Mister Dickinson, I-I didn't reconized it's you, I-I'm sorry, but-"

"At which gate is the plane to german leaving?"

"Gate two. But, Mister Dickinson, you cannot-" Bruce just ignored him and made his way to the plane.