4

Bruce called everyone of the band to come to their studio.

"So what are we doing here now?", Steve asked as they sat together.

"There's a lot of work to do",Bruce answered without looking at him.

"And what? I mean, do you have any new song ideas or stuff like that?"

"That's why we're here, aren't we?" Steve wasconfused.

As Bruce suddenly left the room he followed him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Bruce turned around, a little scared 'cause he hadn't notice his friend.

"What do you mean?", he asked then.

"You called us here, without  plan or idea or any kind of that, but you're not yourself. You're like...like I don't know; you'renot really here."

"I'm fine, just wnted to work a bit." Bruce looked fr some paper.

"Bruce", Steve said, putting one hand on his friends shoulder, "whodo you run away from?"

"What?"

"Dude, I know y for so any years now and I can see if there's something wrong." Bruce sighed. "So?"

"Okay, okay." Steve crossed his arms, waiting for his explanation.

"You know", Bruce started, "there's this girl and-"

"Oh a girl? Who's she?"

"Listen, she... gosh, last night was... it was a mistake..."

"I don't get it. Who's she?" Bruce was silent. "Do I know her?" Still no answere. "I do! Okay, wow... what's her name then?"

"It's not that easy, okay?"

"Why don't you call her then? Whoever she is...whatI see is that something went relly, really wrong and I believe", Steve laughed a little, "I believe it ws your fault. So go on and call her now!" Bruce siged once again. "Brucey", Steve smiled at him, "call her. You're not happy with situation." His friend looked at him.

"Maybe you're right...."

"Good boy." Steve smiled again before he left him alone.

Bruce took his mobile and dialled the number.

Within ten minutes I was there.

Bruce ws waiting for e in front of the studio, hands deep in his pockets.

"Can we talk now?", I asked.

"'think we have to", Bruce answered.

"What do yu remember of last night?"

"Well...."

"Tell me!" I crossed my arms while Bruce started kicking little stones around. He didn't look at me but you could see how unconfortable he felt in his situation. "I mean, Bruce I... I woke up in your bed."

"I know."

"So is it what I think it is?"

"Umm..."

"Bruce!" He sighed heavily.

"Yes..."

"OKay, umm...", I cleared my throat, "this is... I don't know."

"Let us... just forget about this, okay? Like... like it never happened..."

"What? Bruce, no! I cannot just-"

"Why not? You said you can't even remember!", he interupted me.

"But... - no!" I shook my head and just entered the studio, letting him stand alone outside.

As I entered the room where everyone else was Nicko smiled at me and stood up from the couch he was sitting on to hug me.

"Hello, hello, nice to see you again!"

"Nice to see you, too, Nicko", I said, trying to smile and hugged him back.

Just a minute later Bruce came back in, too. I didn't look at him and ignored the fact that he was there.

Steve watched first me, than Bruce. He raised an eyebrow ashe slowly realised.

"Bruce", he said with a deep and quiete voice as he steped next to his friend., "you don't wanna tell me that it's her, do you?" Bruce sighed heavily, covering his face with the hands.

"Yes..."

"Yes?" He looked at Steve.

"She was - and she is."

"You-" Steve started but suddenly he grabbed his friends collar and pulled him with himself to another room where the were alone by themself.

"Her?!", he now asked loudly.

"What the-?! Steve!" Bruce  freed himself of the grip. "Yes! Yes, I'm talking about her!"

"You'r talking 'bout her! The girl you always said no to 'cause... nobody even knows why! And now you just-"

"Let me explain", Bruce tried but Steve only shook his head.

"Brucey, Brucey. You're gonna break her heart."

"'thnk I already did..." Bruce sat down on the table standing next to him. "Exactly what I never wanted to do..."

"Why did you do then?" Bruce looked up in surprise.

"Lena! I though, Steve would-" He broke up.

"He said you wanna talk."

"No. Imean, I wastalking to hm and now it's you standing there and_" I put the hands in my pockets.

"Then I can leave again..."

"No." Bruce stood up from the table and took a step towards me. "Now stay." But I shook my head.

"No. I don't want to. There's nothing more to talk about..." I went back to the other room again, just saying goodbye to everyone else and finally left them.

Steve looked to Bruce who was standing in the doorway, face down.

"What the hell did you do?!"