Part 44

You better love me for this!

<3 Rizca

He was gone, I thought as sobs rocked my whole body. The person that means everything in the world to me was suddenly gone.

'Wow, this is even better than I thought it would be. Screaming and tears.' Razzardus said sadistically into my head.

Those words, spoken by Razzardus in my mind, that was the final straw. The fact that I would never be able to hear Ryan's voice inside my head again pushed me completely over the edge.

Memories clouded my vision. Memories of the first night we met, our first kiss, the first time we made love, our battle sessions. Joy! Sadness! I was overcome with emotion. Anger! Love! Hate! Pain!

There was so much pain... Too much to bear.

'Aww come on sweetheart, with Ryan out of the picture you can finally join me' he mocked

My tears started to dry up as my face turned into a pale emotionless mask.

The emotions that were roaming around in my head soon started to go away. Slowly the anger evaporated, then followed the pain. My mind became blank. I didn't think, I only felt the love and hate destroying me from the inside. A battle was in play as love and hate tried to destroy each other within me. With one long agonising scream into the dark skies...

the hate won.

I hated Razzardus more than I've ever hated anyone in my life, more than I ever thought it possible to hate. I could feel myself dying on the inside. I became numb. I was consumed by a flesh eating virus that took away every thought, emotion and memory. Only to leave me with hate.

My jaw was clenched, my fist rolled into a white ball and my face showed no emotion as I stood up before Razzardus. Any previous pain I felt through my body was washed away with the pain from seeing Ryan die before my very eyes.

I stood up straight my arms at my sides as I looked at the ground, trying to find a piece of me still left in the black cloud now filling my soul. There was nothing. Nothing but pure hate. I was gone.

I slowly lifted my eyes to the one person that killed me, that caused this hate to erase every piece of humanity from my soul.

Razzardus's eyes showed panic as he looked into mine.

I lifted my arms in the air as another ear piercing scream erupted from my chest. I felt myself rising into the air. A coldness spreading throughout my body as I started to glow. A white light emanated from me but it was like I was looking from the outside, Seeing my body but I wasn't in there any more.

I saw myself change. I saw the hate unleashing the ultimate power from within me, changing my body to fit the turmoil that was going on inside.

My hair grew longer, turning black as the night skies as it reached my thighs. My skin became deathly pale. My lips were blood red against the snow white skin of my cheeks. I was wearing a long black dress, covering almost every inch of my body with the tight fabric. My nails grew and turned as red as my lips.

I saw Razzardus through the light. He was scared.

I lowered to the ground, untouched by the rain as the power that still emanated from me created a force field. As I touched the ground a staff appeared in my hands. A long white staff that ended in a unique twirling form at the top. I felt it's power as I lifted it from the ground. An evil smile played at the corner of my lips as I thought of all the pain I would be able to cause Razzardus. I looked up, my eyes cold and hard, like blue porcelain.