~ F I V E ~ (for real this time)

/I say, "Hey, hey, baby do you wanna' come over?" You say, "No way," then you move in closer. Next thing I know you were in my t-shirt. Right there - your hair - messed up like a Guns-N-Roses video. Oh, oh, so hot. Still got it up in my head; you were moving around in the TV light. I ain't ever seen anything like - your dress, my floor - the way you wore my, my t-shirt. We were walking up the stairs with the neighbors saying, keep it down. But, it's hard to unlock the door when you're making out. {You know what I'm saying?} You've been saying that we've got to quit doing this. So, why you leaning in for one more kiss? And pretty soon you're sliding off what you got on/ ~ Thomas Rhett {T-Shirt}

Jackson's Perspective

"Jesus," Jess whispered after the team walked into Central Park where five bodies lay - blood pooling out of the entry wounds of bullets.

A few people - that were very much alive - had to stay to the side of the crime scene as some got care from the paramedics, while others stayed so we could ask questions. Kristen, Lily and May immediately went to the closest police officer, Jess and D went over to witnesses {or what we hoped were witnesses} while Owen and I went over to the bag covered victims.

Kneeling down to the closest one, I gently unzipped the bag, revealing a woman with blotchy white skin, eyes closed, and lips a pale purple. A single small, red stained patch on her abdomen showed that she was shot directly into her stomach.

Zipping it back up, I moved to the next one repeating the process for all five. After the fifth one was zipped back up, I watched as Owen took out a pair of white gloves - putting them on, then crouching down to the first body. "There isn't a specific MO here. Whoever did this must've opened fired."

"But from where?" I asked. Owen eyes lifted from the body, scouting the park before him when he paused and began to walk slowly to one of the trees. He stopped in front of one, squinted, then called out to one of the medic's for a ladder. Shortly after being given the ladder, Owen propped it against the tree and made sure it was sturdy before he began to climb.

On the third top step, Owen stopped, reached out for tweezers in his pocket and a baggie. Leaning over slightly he held the tweezers over the trunk, scanning over the trees wood. The rest of the team joined me by my side - Kris' head was cocked to one side. "The hell is he doing?" One of the officer's asked.

All of us shrugged our shoulders, never letting Owen out of our sight. Owen began to step down the ladder, handing it off to the medic's and walking towards us with the baggie in hand. "What is it?" The officer asked.

Owen didn't walk over to him, instead, he headed in Kristen's direction holding the baggie up to her. "A bullet." He answered after taking it out. "A fifty McMurdo to be exact."

The officer gave him a confused look resulting into Owen rolling his eyes. "My dad was in the army," the officer nodded.

"Do you know what gun it comes from?"

"A sniper, I believe...if my brain is fully functioning. I mean, I did have my coffee so I should be right," Kris smiled gently. Owen looked at the ground, smiling as well.

"Come on, let's go set up at the precinct." Jess led the way with Kris, D, Lily and May following close behind.

Owen and I stayed back. Sure, we were the only two guys left in the team but it was better than having a third guy that hits your sister and is a total jackass all the time. So...in other words, I could handle it.

"How'd you even know the bullet was in that tree?" I questioned.

"I didn't." He answered. "I didn't know it was in that exact tree, anyway. I knew it was in one of the trees in that proximity."