Dating the bad girl (Chapter 21)

Chapter 21

Danielle P.O.V

I pulled down my shorts and sat on the toilet emptying my bladder, I moaned when it felt lighter.

“Babe,” Nolan said from his spot in front of the mirror where he was shaving “that's not lady like.” despite the fact my eyes were closed I could almost see his amused smile.

“Honey, you sexed me you know what's up.” I muttered.

He chuckled from his spot in the mirror “Something is definitely up..” he murmured.

I giggled doing what I needed to do not bothering to pull my shorts up “Sassy!” I whooped slapping his butt as I walked past him.

He growled wiping his face and walking behind me, he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder “Let me show you what's up.” he said dropping me onto his bed.

---

Nolan's phone vibrated on the bedside table, I pushed it off snuggling deeper into Nolan's shoulder “Pudding.” I whined.

Custard whimpered from the foot of our bed, he was snuggled into our feet.

“Flower hush.” He muttered pulling me higher so his face was nestled between my breasts “Hmmm breastticles.” he said adding testicles at the end of breasts.

I laughed gently slapping his face, he whined. His phone vibrated again from it's now spot on the floor. He grunted “Elle flower....get the phone” he said, I leaned over to pick the phone up.

“What?” I snapped into the phone when it was settled against my ear.

“And who just might this be?” a snobby voice asked, my jaw dropped I checked the caller ID Mum.

My eyes widened, I held the phone up in Nolan's face, he slowly opened his eyes. When he noticed the caller ID he jumped up holding me around the waist so I didn’t fall.

Custard jumped to the floor, prancing to his water-bowl, I ignored him as I watched Nolan. His mum kept cutting me off, at one point in the conversation he paled “NO!” he yelled, so loudly; even I jumped.

He dug his nails into my hips, which he was stroking not minutes ago. I winced tugging his hand off my hip, he glared at the wall behind me “It's not mine. I'm on my way.” he growled viciously clicking the end button not caring if his mother wasn’t done.

He dropped his head on my shoulder and his hand clutched mine.

Nolan P.O.V

“I-I just need to be inside you.” one last time.

I didn’t say those three words.

One last time.

Danielle P.O.V

I flung my bag over my shoulder as I skipped down the stairs, my right hand was pressing my phone to my ear. Nolan was breathing heavy on the other side “I just thought maybe you would find out from someone else and...hate me.” he muttered.

I grunted “Nah babe, Britanny's a sneaky bitch I wouldn’t be surprised if she got pregnant purely for this reason. I trust you. I know you didn’t do it.”

He released a deep breath as if he was releasing a sigh of relief “Thank god. I just thought it would be better to tell you, than for you to hear it from someone else.”

I took my keys out of my bag and slid them into my door opening it “When the results come back saying your not the father then I'm beating the fuck into that bitch.” I said dropping my bag on the floor and locking my door.