Dating the bad girl (Chapter 24)

not edited

next chapter is gonna be crazy!!!!

Chapter 24

I swung my hips. Bopping my head to the beat, my body was rubbing up against someone behind me. Large hands slid around my waist.

I grinned pushing myself away from him and stumbling towards the bar, I stood on my tiptoes “Whiskey.” I told the bartender slapping down a twenty dollar bill, he smirked at me handing me the cup I shot it back, still dancing to the beat.

I made my way to the dance floor, ignoring the eyes I could feel on my back. I understood, I was wearing the sexiest dress I could pull out of my closet. Everyone let me by, even the females.

Showcasing all my tattoos, I had made sure all my piercings were shown. Occasionally flashing my tongue ring to the unsuspecting male.

The second time I went to the bar a hand touched my bare shoulder I turned around, a large beefy guy who looked like security stared down at me.

I clutched my drink in my hand refusing to be afraid of him, I narrowed my eyes cocking my head to the side “Yes?” I asked.

He rubbed is bald head pointing to the large mirror high on the left hand side of the club. I assumed it was a room for the owner so he could look outside while no one could look inside.

“The boss wants to speak to you.” he rumbled.

“Oh yeah?” I asked, sliding on top of the bar and crossing my left leg over my right.

“Yeah.” he stated.

I looked up at the mirror cocked my head to the right I bought to fingers to my mouth and sucked them, a seductive look on my face. When I released them I held up my middle finger grinning largely “Tell your boss to go fuck himself.” I said jumping off the bar landing on my heels perfectly.

“Oh yeah?” the man asked.

I looked at him and nodded, he nodded in return “Right.” he said his large beefy arms wrapping around my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

“Put me down!” I screamed as he walked up the fancy stairs towards the door. He ignored me I kicked him continuously. Ignoring me completely, he opened the door and dropped me on the plush carpet.

“Fucking Repaunzel.” I said, making reference to his hair....he was bald. Spinning around and punching him in the chest, he didn’t even flinch he only looked down at me, amused. The music was nothing but a dull thud in this room, would someone hear me scream?

I spun around “Where's your mother fucking Boss?!” I snapped.

Fuck.

Bright yellow eyes soaked in amusement stared back at me, a dark skin tone which looked like it had been tanned because of work made my thighs press together. His large hand went into his light brown hair with streaks of brown hair and pushed it back.

I snapped out of it, “What?” I snapped “This is classed as kidnapping!” I hissed.

He smirked his jaw clenching as his eyes traced my figure, slowly but surely his bottom lip hid behind teeth “You are most definitely not a kid.” he said his voice a low growl "and i will be more than 'Napping' you." he growled seductively.

I laughed sarcastically “Arne't you a fucking romantic?” I growled taking a step back looking for an escape.

“My name's Colton. I own this club.” he said, a slow southern drawl rumbling my insides. Standing up tugging on the lapels of his black suit which fit his large body perfectly he was nothing like Nolan.

While Nolan was gentle and romantic this man was rough and tempting. While Nolan knew how to handle me with care I was sure he would know how to tease me and make me beg for more.

What? I’m only human.

“From the moment you walked in...I had my eye on you.” he said licking his lips.

“I have a boyfriend.” I said taking a step back.

“Now...” he said walking around the desk, sliding his large arm around my waist he pulled me to him so my body hit his roughly teasing me into wanting more but not enough to make me ask for more. “If you had a man. He would never let a cutie like you walk out dressed like...” he stepped back running a finger down my jugular causing me to shiver “this.” he said his mouth replacing his finger his warm breathe hitting my neck, his teeth gently scraped my jagular.

“Let's not beat around the bush Mr. Colton. Who's house, mine or yours?” I asked clutching the edge of his collar my breathing heavy.

He smirked back at me, he growled one word before pressing his lips to my lips.

“Mine.”