Dating the bad girl (Chapter 22)

Chapter 22

Danielle P.O.V

“I have one lesson tomorrow then I'm off for the week.” I muttered into the phone dropping my bag onto the table in the library, I moved the headset wire out of the way.

“Mum and Dad are out of town for the week so I just thought you could come.” he said, I heard a thud. I checked the time on the couples watch Nolan had got me.

Romantic.

“You alright pudding?” I asked ignoring the boy across the table who was watching me like I was his prey.

“Yeah just dropped my folder” he said.

“Yeah, you'll have to come pick me up I left my car at home.” I muttered.

“Cant wait to see you.” he growled.

“Only because it's your birthday and you want me to give you a present.” I said teasingly.

“Hmm wrap yourself up and be my present.” he said.

I grinned “I'm already yours.” I said pulling open sketchbook and taking out my pencil shading in Nolan’s cheek-he was my final piece.

This week that we spend together I'll start making planning for my final piece doing drawings of him in all different positions...shirtless.

Maybe even naked.

I smirked at the idea.

Maybe I'd bake him a birthday cake

Nolan P.O.V

I waited, leaning against the car for Elle flower when I saw her walking out, pulling on the lapel of her backpack. I walked towards her taking the backpack from her and pulling her body into mine crushing my lips against hers.

I picked her up, she responded immediately; wrapping her legs around my waist and grinding herself against me.

“I missed you.” she mumbled when my lips found her jaw, slowly nibbling and licking at the delicate skin showing her just how much I missed her.

“Let's go, I need you.” she mumbled. I nodded letting her down and walking towards the car while slipping my hand around hers.

I opened the back door to my range rover and dropped her bag on the leather seat while she took her seat in front a sketchpad in her lap.

When I was settled in the car I began to drive and before I knew it we were at my oversized house and Elle was jumping out running towards the door.

Danielle P.O.V

“Danielle!” Nolan screamed from inside the toilet “You used all the shaving cream.” he said.

I grunted pulling the covers off my naked body and walking into his bathroom his face was covered in stubble and he had a shaver in his hand. He stood in-front of the mirror naked.

I shrugged “I like you better with stubble......just like I like you better naked” I winked.

“Goddamit you little witch!” he said jokingly, I threw him a mischievous grin. I spun around and began to run aware he was chasing.

“You're asking to get spanked!” he snapped chasing me as I ran down the stairs squealing, trying to get away from him.

When we got to the kitchen I froze realising there was nowhere else I could hide.

I stood on the other end of the island while he stood on the other side narrowing his eyes an evil smirk on his lips “Where you going to hide now devil child?” he asked me.

“Where do you want me to hide?” I asked flirtatiously running a hand over my chest.

His eyes darkened and he growled, I walked around the island pressing my body against his.

And that's how I ended up having sex on a kitchen counter for the first time.

Ever.

I stared at Nolan sleeping, he looked so peaceful his eyelashes touching the tops of his high cheeks. His freckles...the ones I loved so much had disappeared because of his tan. His jet black hair was scruffy from all the trouble I caused him during sex.

This was it for me, I loved him so fucking much and in that moment I realised that no matter what I'd never do anything to fuck this up.

Usually I ran from commitment but with Nolan it was perfectly safe to build a safe haven for myself because I knew nothing bad would happen. He would never hurt me or fuck with my head.

I picked up the sketchpad from beside the bed and began to sketch him.

The sound of the letterbox tore me out of my trance, I stilled the pencil on the paper. I stared at the drawing of Nolan gently placing it on the bed. I slid out from under the covers and skipped down to the door making sure it was locked. I read the names on the letter hoping Nolan's birthday gift was in one. I froze when I saw the city hospital logo on one I checked the name.

Nolan Dante.

I know I should have just left the letter where it was and forgotten about it.

I couldn’t.

In life, you do things you regret. There are minor regrets for example staying up too late the night before then unable to awake for school.

Minor.

Then there are the major regrets like opening a letter that's not meant for your eyes. I couldn’t help my self.