12.

it's been a couple of weeks since helen let you out of that room, everything's been okay but he's very overprotective about you. it's obvious he's a bit jealous of puppeteer since you open up to him more then you do with helen.

and it's strange how all of a sudden puppeteer started to get sick. so sick to the point where he would throw up constantly and be too weak to do much. so he'd be in bed and sleep all day and only get up when it was time to eat or use the bathroom. you took care of him and he appreciated you for that.

"i'm going to go out, i'll be back soon." helen said as he put his blue coat on. you nodded as he gently kissed your forehead.

you moved aside and he walked out.
anxiety filled your whole chest up, that happened every single time he'd leave. you liked living here but at the same time you hated being away from your mother.

some hours passed, you cleaned the house, washed dishes and helped puppeteer. he was getting worse but he said he was okay. it was a lie though because he seems to get weaker and weaker by the day.

*knock knock*

weird; you thought. helen never knocks, he just walks in. you slowly walk towards the window and peek. your eyes widen, it's a somewhat tall guy, tan jacket and a white mask.

you gulped, you didn't know what to do. panic starting to set in, you don't know if this is a good or bad guy. you quietly run to puppeteer and wake him up.

"puppeteer, wake up.. wake up" you whisper, you keep poking at him but no response, "hey stop playing and wake up, there's a guy outside.." you whisper again, nervously giggling.

but that smile quickly turned into a frown.
"puppeteer.." you said, now a bit louder.

"boo!" he rose up from his bed, you jumped a little "fuck you. that's not fucking funny, i'm freaking out right now. there's some dude outside" you said putting your hand to your chest, trying to catch your breath.

"i'll go check, just stay here kid" he said as he got up and walked to the front door. you nodded.

"finally someone answers the damn door! i've been waitin' out here like an idiot." said the angry masked man.

"jeez relax man, what you doing up here anyways?" asked puppeteer while putting on his black hoodie.

"well i got the shit that helen asked me to get so i'm dropping it off here. he couldn't get it since slender made him do a couple jobs so i'm here now, pay up." he said, gently tossing the bag inside and crossing his arms.

"ohh right, i forgot." said puppeteer.

he handed him a small wad of money and closed the door. "let's see what's in here." he sat down as he looked through the bag, he pulled out a box of hair dye and some new clothes and shoes as well, feminine products and hair ties.

"whoa.." you said as you looked through all the stuff, "this is all for me..?" you asked as you kept looking through everything once again.

"yup, painter sure does love you." he said with a small chuckle. you slightly smiled, you felt happy but bad because you feel bad whenever people give you gifts.

"why the hair dye?" you asked while picking it up. "well, since you're here now and the police are probably trying to find you, we think you should get a new look." he said.

would that mean that there's a chance of me getting out of this house? but no, i cant. i can't do that to helen but i miss mom. you sat down, and ran your fingers through your hair as your head hung low.

"what's wrong?" puppeteer asked, "nothing is" you said as you looked at the hair dye box. you picked it up and walked to the bathroom.

"here we go.." you whispered to yourself as you looked at the box.

a while later; you come out. puppeteer and helen were in the kitchen, "you look really beautiful (y/n)" quietly said helen as he walked towards you, putting his hands on your hips as he pulled you closer to have a better look at you.

you felt your face getting hot, "t-thank you" you said as you touched your hair a bit.

***
i'm sorry this chapter is short but i have good ideas sooo i'll post again soon. i've been busy with homework so ty sm for being patient w me <3