17.

"what does he mean by that." you asked, you had a good idea of what it could be but you asked just to be sure. you close the dark brown door behind you, you look around his room, it was the same as the old house. bloody paintings and books stacked on top of each other.

"what does he mean by— oh" helen stopped, a shaky sigh came out of him and he closed his eyes.

you immediately noticed this wasn't going to be good. he explained the situation and what his boss wanted, you shook your head and cried.

"i-i can't fucking do that helen." you said, "i-i'm not like you, i'm not like any of you. i can't just fucking kill whoever and be okay with it." you said, "w-why did you drag me into this mess.." tears started to form.

helen stayed quiet but put his arms around you, hugging your small frame.

"when am i supposed to do this?" you ask, wiping your tears off your face, "i don't know." he simply said, you sighed.

"but it's going to be okay, we're going to be okay." helen reassured, giving you a soft kiss on your forehead. you slightly smiled but the fear was still lingering in you. you wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer. you could smell his cologne with a slight smell of cigarettes but that didn't matter. the smell was comforting at this point.

"i love you, i love you so much helen.. please don't leave me okay." you quietly said, you were a bit shocked that you said that, it came out so easily yet it caught you by surprise.

he slightly chuckled "you mean it? i promise i wont leave you (y/n)" he whispered as he rested his head on yours.

__________________________________

"(y/n).. wake up" helen whispered as he gently shook your shoulder, he always so gentle with you. "i don't want to wake up" you said as you pulled the blankets over.

"(y/n)" he started, "i think we should go downstairs and meet everybody. so they don't suspect anything." he whispered, your eyes opened and you sighed.

"okay, yeah you're right. but we won't be here forever right?" you asked, rubbing your eye, still half asleep. he simply stayed quiet, "right?" you asked again now being fully awake and waiting for an answer but he simply looked away.

this irritated you, you hated when he'd stay quiet when you'd ask a question. you stood up and headed to the bathroom. you showered and got ready.

when you came out of the bathroom, helen was sitting in front of the wide open window, reading as he smoked his cigarette, god, how could he make smoking so attractive.

"i'm ready." you said, "you look really pretty" he said as he smiled, you blushed, "thank you" you said as you turned around, trying to hide your smile.

you both walked downstairs.

you tried your best to not get startled by their appearances but some were really scary to look at and some even made you question so many things.

"it's really nice meeting all of you" you said while smiling and chatting with everybody around.

"well, let's see how far she makes it." whispered someone around, "maybe she will, she's just a starter let's have some hope." someone else said.

suddenly, a wave of anxiety ran through you.
you stayed frozen, trying to stay okay as you tried to talk to everybody but it really really got to you. and there was no stopping it once it began.

__________________________________
sorry it's short :( it'll get better i promise, i've been trying to get my grades up and hardly have any time to even read or write.