twenty two

yoori still couldn't believe that she really did it. she went to the airport just like what mingyu said last night. and it was only 10:00 pm. and even worse, yoori didn't even know how minghao looks like. she sighed in frustration before dailing a number on her phone and brought it up to her ear.

"hello?"

"yah, mingyu."

"oh, it's you."

"what do you mean it's you. jerk. anyway, i don't know how minghao looks like."

"so you really went! omg, can't believe my yoori fell in love again."

"the fuck mingyu stop being my father now please tell me how does he look like."

"he has red hair."

"oh ok— what?"

"i'm serious. just find someone who has red hair, i'm sure it's him."

"there's a lot of people here dumbass!"

"i don't care omg, i'm hanging up. i have a date today!"

"with who?"

"this guy named wonwoo."

"OMG, MINGYU."

"I KNOW RIGHT?!"

"GET SOME, BOI!"

"will do, ex-girlfriend. now go chase that guy before it's too late."

and then she hung up the phone, still feeling slightly excited for mingyu. she shoved my phone into her jeans pocket before walking around the airport just to find this red-headed guy. why did he choose red to dye his hair, that asshole, yoori thought.

after a few minutes wasted on searching for the red-headed guy, yoori finally spotted one in front of the this donuts shop. his back was facing her so he couldn't see his face. yoori gulped before slowly walking toward the guy. her palms were suddenly sweaty and her hands were shaking.

yoori took a deep breath before tapping on the guy's shoulder, making him turned around to face her. she was left speechless when she saw her. the guy looked confused but he kept eating his donut.

"m-minghao?" yoori asked, stuttering.

"i'm sorry?"

"are you minghao?"

the guy stared at her for a few seconds, before answering her.

"no, sorry."

yoori was frozen. but that didn't last long and she quickly apologized to the guy several times, bowing 90 degrees. and then she left him. it was really embarrassing that she kept looking down as she walked. that caused her to bump into someone.

"joon yoori?"

she lifted her head to see the person she bumped into. at first, she was confused as to why he knew her name, and why was he smiling as if he was holding back his laughter.

but when that person burst out laughing, she immediately knew who she just bumped into.

"i can't believe you thought that person was me!"

their first meeting was filled with yoori's several hits on minghao's head, and minghao's loud laugh that made people turn to glare at them.