Author's final note.

I'll write this chapter based on what I feel after stanning fetus IOI to IOI and now legends IOI.

Feel free to write down your feels on the comment section below👇👇 we're on the same boat anyway.

So here it goes,
Almost all of my works are basically angst. But I've never feel this emotional when writing a fic.
The first time I saw them on produce 1O1, I laid my eyes on Sejeong (since she's from Jellyfish and I'm a starlight HEHEHEH). Her powerful voice amazed me. And don't forget to mention her angelic personality?!?!?

And then time after time, Kim Doyeon started to crawl from the bottom to the top of my biaslist. She's indeed a goddess.

At first I'm a bit dissapointed about IOI's formation. I think that Park Soyeon deserve Sohye's seat more than anything. But my baby penguin had worked soo hard for it! So I made up my mind to stan IOI no matter what formation they are.

I got a lot of comments from my surroundings saying "You're doing a suicide, man. You know they'll disband eventually." "Why stan a non-permanent group anyway?" "They're not talented at all." "What do you see in them anyway?!?"

I just want to throw ulekan batu to their faces right away.

I see what you all cannot see in them.

They got their spot for a pure talent. (imitates Hermione)

And no one can mess up with my IOI.

Because they will slay kpop history 5 years from now.

yeap bitchazz. Be there or be square!!!!

♡♡♡

To my dearest IOI,
It's been a quite hectic journey with you. And you must be tired, hm?
T

hank you for the most amazing one year. Thank you for the most amazing infinity I could ever had.

I'll see you guys in five years, okay?
You all did an amazing job.
Now please, get some rest.

We love you, IOI.

beneran final note :
Woozi ribut yuk? Bcs sampe sekarang masih suka cri kalo denger downpour.

Yaudah. Uri ije annyeong.