《 ᴏɴᴇ 》

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
┊✦┊Sʜᴇ ɪs Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ┊✧┊
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

P.O.V.

     "So, what's college like?"

"Actual hell."

"Omg you're going to college? Good luck."

"I'll pray for your soul."

These were the answers you'd received when you'd asked some of your parents' friends about college. You'd hoped for some support, advice, or at least a couple tips that might come in handy – but nope.

Not the most optimistic bunch, were they?

Despite their pessimism, however, you still managed to keep a positive outlook, and a smile- although a bit strained- graced your (favorite lipstick color) painted lips as you went about your morning of your first day.

You focused your attention on the small map in your planner as you navigated your way through the maze of hallways in search of your first class. It proved to be kind of difficult, given you had to squint your eyes to read the itty-bitty map. Not to mention, the building was absolutely ginormous.

Finally, you decided to stop and ask for help. Lifting your head, you closed your planner and tucked it underneath your arm.

     'The hallways here are deader than Levi Ackerman's heart...' You thought bitterly, internally groaning.
Reaching the end of the hallway, though, you spotted a group of students.

Your eyes lit up hopefully and you quickly hurried over to them.

     'Maybe they can give me some directions!'

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♚ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

Unknown's P.O.V.

"Heya there!" I reluctantly turned my head away from my 'friends'- as they called themselves- to face the owner of the new voice. "I'm new here. Would any of you mind giving me directions to (class room)?"

My gaze came to rest on an unfamiliar female. She wasn't wearing anything extravagant just a simple (favorite band/T.V. show/artist) T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Her (hair length) (hair color) locks hadn't been done up or anything, either, and had been slightly tousled and blown about. She fluttered her long, velvety eyelashes unintentionally, I assumed, considering she didn't seem to notice how the cheeks of the guys standing a ways behind me became dusted with pink.

"Please?" She pleaded. Her (eye color) eyes shined and she practically lit up the entire room as she grinned hopefully at us.

"Sure, I guess," a brunette snapped, knitting her eyebrows together.

I glanced behind her. 'Ah. Boyfriend staring.'

Instead of answering the girl's question, myself, I staid silent and observed her. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back, looking her up and down a couple times before plastering on an award-winning smile of my own.