《 ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 》

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
Sʜᴇ ɪs Hᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ Fᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
☆┊┊ ┊ ┊☆
★┊ ┊ ┊ ★
☆┊ ┊ ☆
★┊ ★
ʚ♥ɞ
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
[A/N]: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: the webcomic is pretty sexual, so... yeah.
Prepare yourselves. ;;
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

A week later...

'(Y/N)'. That was her name. '(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). Nineteen years old. Otaku.'

'Virgin.'

"Fuck," he breathed out, knitting his eyebrows together in frustration. "God damn it, (Y/N)..." 'What the hell have you done to me?'

"Ah, Sangwoo!" The blonde bimbo underneath cried out in ecstasy, arching her back. She let one last final moan before collapsing onto the bed, cheeks flushed, panting heavily and sweating.

Her boyfriend paused for a moment before slowly pulling away, much to the girl's surprise.

"Is something wrong, sugar?" The bitch purred seductively, sitting up and reaching over to him. She wrapped her arms around him from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder. "You didn't finish. How about another round, hmm~?"

The girl giggled before teasingly nipping his ear.

No response.

"Hmmph," she huffed but quickly gathered herself back together, trying again.

"Come on, sugar," she whispered, moving her cherry painted lips right beside his ear. "I know you want–"

"Would you shut up?!"

The girl flinched, taken aback by her partner's harsh tone of voice as he suddenly snapped.

"I'm done with you, so get the fuck out already, damn skank," Sangwoo barked, glaring daggers at the wide-eyed blonde.

"B-But, sugar–"

"Would you stop calling me that?" He interrupted, an eye twitching in irritation. "We're over. All you were is a good fuck, but I'm done with you now, got that?"

"So get the hell out of my house!"

The girl didn't move, merely gaping at him for a moment.

"What are you waiting for?" He growled out, shoving her hard. "Scram!"

The girl quickly snapped her mouth shut and hopped off the bed, terrified. This wasn't the first time he'd handled her roughly, so she didn't think much of it.

Still, she new better than to stick around. No same person stuck around an angry Sangwoo.

Gathering her stuff together, the girl quickly threw on her shirt and pulled on her jeans, grabbing her purse before bolting it out the door.

She slammed it shut behind her. The sounds of her heels against the wooden floors as she then hurried to get out the front door could be heard for a moment, though, until there was another slam, and then silence.

Sangwoo sucked in a deep breath before exhaling slowly. Reaching up, he ran a hand through his tousled locks, the quiet helping to calm his nerves.

Sitting on his bed, he leaned back against the bedframe.

"(Y/N)..." He trailed off a bit his lip.

He didn't know what it was that attracted him to her, really. She was cute, sure, but not exactly his type. Not to mention, she never seemed to stop yapping, which had really gotten on his nerves the past couple days during the class he shared with her.

"Sangwoo..?" The boy's hand fell back down on the bed by his side. He slowly lifted his head, his gaze coming to rest on the face of a familiar individual standing in the door way.

"What?" Sangwoo barked, his patience worn thin. Yoonbum flinched and shuffled uncomfortably in place, keeping his eyes trained on the floor.

"Um... Someone's at the door..."

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•
☆┊┊ ┊ ┊☆
★┊ ┊ ┊ ★
☆┊ ┊ ☆
★┊ ★
ʚ♡ɞ
•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•☆┊┊ ┊ ┊☆★┊ ┊ ┊ ★☆┊ ┊ ☆★┊ ★ʚ♡ɞ•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••ʚ♡ɞ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•