Chapter 1

Niall's POV:

I pulled into the driveway of my flat. It was Friday night. I had just gotten back from the grocery store. As I got out of my car I felt the warm afternoon air on my skin. It felt good.

I walked up the pathway to the front door. The door was locked so I had to set the bags down to get the key. When I unlocked it, I grabbed the bags and walked in.

After shutting the door, I made my way to the kitchen and started to put away the groceries. When I was finished I went to the living room and started to watch T.V. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nialler, we are going clubbing tonight. Wanna come with?" Louis answered on the other end of the line.

"Who is coming?"

"Harry, Zayn, me, and a boy we met our university. You will love him." (Literally)

"Ok, I guess."

"GREAT! Be ready at 7."

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and looked at the time. 6:15 already? I better start getting ready. I walked upstairs and got into the shower.

***

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I went to my wardrobe and found some clothes. *Insert club clothing description*. I have 5 minutes left. I should go eat something before I get drunk off my ass. I walk downstairs and make a sandwich.

***

*OBNOXIOUS HONKING*

I slide on my shoes and make my way to the car.

"You got back seat," Louis says.

I open the door and hop in the back.

"Hey Zayn and uh..."

"Liam," the boy said. I must admit he was kinda cute. Ok maybe a little more than kinda.

"Niall." I held my hand out and he shook it.

"BUCKLE IN NIALL WE DON'T HAVE ALL NIGHT!" Harry shouted.

"Shut up Harry."

I buckled in my seat belt and we made our way to the club.

***

We made it to the club in about 10 minutes or so. The guard stopped us because he thought Harry was underage. He had to show his ID and everything. This took about 5 minutes. We finally got into the club. It was dark, as usual. The dance floor was full of people. Liam and I sat down at the bar. I don't know where the others went.

"One dozen shots of your finest vodka!" He yells at the bartender. He slaps a 50 on the counter.

"You are going to drink 12 shots of vodka?" I asked him in disbelief.

"No, 6 for you."

"So you're buying me drinks now?"

"Yeah. Unless you don't want me too."

"Oh no that's fine."

He chuckles, "That's what I thought."

The bartender sets a tray of shots down. We both take one and chug it down.

"How long have you known the boys, Niall?"

"We have been friends for as long as I can remember. We all grew up on the same street and our parents were all good friends. We all treat each other like brothers."