Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V

I was so happy that he was up. Everything seemed to be alright and my world was sound again. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted the boys.

From Niall:

LIAM IS AWAKE! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW! CALL HIS PARENTS TOO!

That should get them here. When I was done, the nurses forced me out of the room. All I wanted was for Liam to be alright. God I hope he is fine.

***

The boys rushed over to me along with Liam's parents.

The nurses walked out when they showed up. Perfect timing. We all went in.

"LIAM!" Louis yelled. He ran over to give him a hug but Liam got very confused.

"Who is Liam? Who are you people? Why are you here?" He asked.

We all stared at him.

"You are Liam. We are your family. We care about you." I answered shocked.

Tears welled up in my eyes. He doesn't remember anything.

"Why does he look like he is about to cry?" Liam asked pointing at me.

"Well Liam... He is your-" I cut Louis off.

"Best friend." I didn't want Liam's parents to find out we were dating just yet.

"Oh..." He looked sad at the fact he couldn't remember me.

"These are your parents and we are your best mates," Zayn said.

He sighed, "I just don't remember you guys."

That's when my whole world crumbled. He didn't remember anything. Not me, the boys, nor his parents. Nothing.

"Louis can you take me home? I wanna go lay down."

"Sure Niall. I'll be back later Liam," he said. He started to roll me out of the hospital.

It was a silent ride home. I felt the tension of it. This was so much to take in. My boyfriend might not remember me. I sigh.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asks me.

"Liam. I can't stop thinking about this. I-I just-" I felt a hot tear roll down my face.

Louis started rubbing my back with one of his hands. "He will be ok Niall. He will remember," he reassured me.

"WHAT IF HE DOESN'T?!" I snapped, "I DIDN'T KNOW THE ALL MYSTICAL LOUIS COULD SEE INTO THE FUTURE!"

The rest of the ride was silent. We pulled up to my house a few minutes later.

"Louis I am sorry for what I said. I am just so worried about Liam," I said apologetically.

"It's ok Nialler," he replied.

I got out of the car and unlocked my front door. I waved bye to Louis and made my way inside. I just wanted to take a shower and let my stress wash away. I started the shower and went out to get a towel while the water was heating up. I liked to take hotter showers than most people, it calmed me. When the water was the right temp I stepped in and made sure my cast didn't get wet.

I let to water run down my back and in my hair. It was nice. I sat down on the bench. I rarely use the thing but now I needed to think. What better place than in the shower? I know in bed when you are about to sleep but I am in the shower so... meh. All I could think about was Liam. Was that night real or just a figment of my imagination? No it had to be real. We wound up in the hospital. AH! THIS IS SO STRESSFUL! I screamed.

"Nialler?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn? How the hell-"

"You left it unlocked."

"Curse me and my forgetfulness."

He chuckled at that. "They kicked us out of the hospital. Liam started getting nervous around us. He said he only wants his parents and you to be allowed in there."

"His parents and me? Why me?" Does he remember? Questions filled my head.

"He saw how upset you were and felt bad," Zayn said.

I sigh, "Ok. I am going to finish my shower and then take a nap. I will talk to you tomorrow Zayn."

"Ok. See ya."

I heard him leave then my front door open and shut. I will go lock it afterwards.

***

My shower lasted about 20 minutes in total. I thought about Liam the whole time. I need to sleep on this. The plain fact of him not being able to remember anything was horrible. I wanted my boyfriend back. I just couldn't stand it.

I crutched myself to my room and got under the covers. I lay there for about 2 hours just thinking about Liam. I really wanted him to remember. I just can't help it. I fell asleep thinking about Liam. I just knew that my dreams would be occupied by him.

Written by 5paparazzi