Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V:

"Ugg...Where am I?"

I looked around the mysterious white void I was standing in. It was endless. Just, white. Absolutely nothing.

"Hello?" I asked into the void.

"HEY!"

I looked around. Nothing was there.

"HEY!"

A little blue orb of light with wings flew in front of my face.

"HEY!"

"Um... Hey?" I thought for a minute. "Have I seen you before?"

"Uhh... no."

"Yes I have." I thought for a minute. "Wait...aren't you the little spirit guy from the legend of Zelda?"

"..."

The little thing flew away into the distance at an alarming rate. I swear it was gone in the blink of an eye. Awkward.

OPEN THE DOOR! GET ON THE FLOOR! EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!

"What the fuck?"

"Niall, is that you?" I heard Liam's voice.

I turned around frantically.

"Yeah, where are you?"

I felt hands on my shoulder. I spun around quickly.

"LIAM!" I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Hey Niall." He smiled at me. He had on all white. It looked... majestic. I don't know why. Just in a way it looked magical.

OPEN THE DOOR! GET ON THE FLOOR! EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!

I cover my ears.

"What the hell is that annoying song?"

He sighs, "That is Louis' text tone. Every text he gets it plays that. It's god awful."

"I agree. Where are we Liam?"

"Well Niall, you are in a coma. Everything you hear in the outside world will play like-"

OPEN THE DOOR! GET ON THE FLOOR! EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!

"-That," he said.

"Well what about you...and that little sprit guy from the legend of Zelda?"

"Well, everything like me is a memory of yours. Anything you think will come true here."

"Wait..." I thought about Louis.

Then Louis appeared...naked.

"AH! MY EYES! UNDO! UNDO! UNDO!" I screamed as I used both of my hands to cover my eyes.

He vanished.

Liam chuckled, "If you only think of the person, then they will appear naked. You have to think in detail. Clothe him with your mind."

I thought again.

Louis appeared in a turquoise dress and high heels. He had bright red lipstick and makeup on. I laughed so hard I had to hold my sides.

"Ok, ok." Liam snapped his fingers and Louis disappeared.

"AWWW! You're no fun."

"If I were no fun then would I do this?" He snapped his fingers and a bouncy castle appeared.

"BOUNCY CASTLE!" I yelled and ran at it.

"Niall! Come back here!" Liam yelled.

The bouncy castle disappeared.