Chapter 6: Declarations

"Hello, Julia..." Alexander whispered silkily in her ear and Alexa's breathing completely stopped. Wag kang papahalata! She murmured hysterically to herself as she pasted a smile on her face. He eventually let her go after a few seconds and she politely smiled at him.

"Alexander." She formally said and he winked. She was tempted to take her shoe off and throw it at his face but she remained calm.

"Alexa." He let her name roll off his tongue and Alexa felt goose bumps erupt along her arms.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." She rigidly said.

"Oh, don't talk about pleasures..." Alexander let his sentence suggestively hang in mind-air and Alexa gritted her teeth. Manyak na to! Malas ko talaga sa lahat ng pwede kong maka-one night stand itong mokong na to pa!

"Ate, sunod ka agad!" Lee Ann said before she ran after their father but Alexa was too shocked to hear her.

"You know each other?" Nickolai asked and Alexa froze. Alexander looked her way before he turned his head to answer his brother.

"Hindi. In fact kakakilala lang namin ni Alexa ngayon." He said. Nung nagkita kasi kami, Julia ang pangalan nya. He added in his head.

"I see." Nickolai replied. "Sumunod na lang kayo sa baba, nauna na sina Dad." He added before he left and Alexa turned to look behind her only to find the space where her father and sister stood empty. Iniwan nila ako? She asked herself in disbelief.

"Nagpaalam sila kanina, hindi mo ba narinig?" Alexander answered her silent question and Alexa's brows furrowed. She felt his arm around her waist and she froze.

"Ano ba?!" She murmured angrily. "Baka may makakita sa atin!"

"Julia..." He whispered with a grin. "Di ako makatulog sa kakaisip sayo, alam mo ba yun?"

"Hindi." Alexa replied. "At wala akong pakialam!" She bit out, her chocolate brown eyes going dark with anger.

"Wala kang pakialam?" Alexander asked with a naughty smirk. "Too bad kasi ako meron."

"Well, who cares?" She replied before she turned on her heel to walk towards the door but he was quicker and he reached the door before she did. He grinned as he blocked her way. "Move." She said but Alexander just smiled. Ang feisty ng babaeng to parang sarap halikan.

"Bakit ang sungit mo, hindi ba kita pwedeng maging friend?" Friend mo mukha mo! Alexa grumbled to herself.

"Hindi." She replied. "Now move." She added and he made a show of bowing his head before he stepped aside. She rolled her eyes at him and reached for the doorknob but he barred her way again. "Can you be a retard somewhere else?" Alexa asked getting furious as he gave her a lopsided grin.

"Kiss me and I'll let you pass." He teased and she gritted her teeth. Now I now why you shouldn't sleep with random strangers. Okay na lang sana kung pinatay na lang ako nito kesa gawin nyang impyerno buhay ko! Alexa thought.

"You're a deranged maniac who does not deserve to live!" She murmured crossly and his gaze lingered on her lips. Instantly she felt her face flare. What the hell, Alexa you're turning into a perverted fucktard!

"Kiss me." He said and she took a step back. Kung makapagpakipot naman tong babaeng to parang di pa kami naghalikan. Alexander smiled at his thoughts.

"Alexander, I'm so close to kicking your ass. Don't push your luck." Alexa muttered and he laughed.

"How do you do it?" Alexander asked and she arched her brow inquiringly. "How do you make saying my name sound so erotic?"