Chapter 9: Neutral

Alexander felt annoyed. He cancelled all his appointments just to drive Alexa to Ateneo Law School only to find out, when he got to the Carbonel mansion, that Alexa left an hour before he was supposed to fetch her. He followed her to Ateneo and was stuck in the worst Monday morning traffic ever; but when he called her to know where she was, she rejected his call. He called Lee Ann and the teenager told him that Alexa went to UP Diliman to ask about requirements.

"Kung magpahabol tong babaeng to dinaig pa si Maria Clara." He mumbled to himself as he glanced at his watch. It was already 10:57 in the morning and he only had coffee before he left because he didn't want to be late. He dialed her number but cursed under his breath when she rejected his call again. "Kung di ka lang sexy who you ka talaga sa akin." He murmured. "Punyemas bakit ba kasi di ko makalimutan tong babaeng to?" He asked himself as he glanced at his watch again.

Lahat yata sinubukan nya -- sinubukan nyang di mamansin at ang kinakabwisit nya mas magaling si Alexa sa hindi pamamansin; sinubukan na rin nyang makipag-date sa iba pero hindi sila kasing feisty ni Alexa and 5 minutes into the conversation gumagawa na sya ng paraan para makauwi; sinubukan na rin nyang magdala ng babae sa hotel pero nagtataka sya dahil hindi sya nai-excite and he had to apologize because he just can't get his body to respond. Alexander dialed her number again. "Where the fuck are you?" He asked as soon as she answered his call.

"Good fucking morning to you too." She replied and he had to smile as he got out of his car.

"Good fucking morning, Alexa. Can I fuck you this morning?" He asked grinning and he heard her huff.

"When hell freezes fucking over, that's the only fucking time that you'll have a chance of fucking me." She replied and he laughed. "What do you want? Kanina ka pa tawag ng tawag para tuloy akong may utang sayo."

"Nasa entrance ka ba malapit sa Sunken Garden or nasa likod malapit sa parking lot?" Alexander asked, as he started to walk. He saw her immediately. She was wearing a simple, sleeveless, knee-length, blue printed dress with her hair in high ponytail and she didn't look a day over sixteen.

"Nasa bahay na ako." She lied glibly and he laughed.

"Bagay sayo ang blue." Alexander said and he saw her look at her phone in surprise before she glanced around her. "Sinong hinahanap mo?" He asked as he walked up to her. "Hi." He said ending the call and Alexa shrieked.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked as he pulled her with him towards his car. "Ano ba, may driver ako!"

"Pinauwi ko na." Alexander replied and Alexa's jaw dropped.

"At sinong nagsabi sayong pwede mong pauwiin ang driver ko?!"

"Get in." He said as he opened the passenger's door for her.

"I'm not going anywhere with you! What did you tell my driver bakit sya umalis?"

"I told him na ako na mag-uuwi sayo. "Get in." He said and Alexa gritted her teeth as Alexander gently shoved her inside the car. He went to the driver's side and got in, starting the car's engine at once. Alexa could almost hear her blood rush to her head in anger. "Anong school na napili mo?" He asked as if nothing happened and Alexa turned sideways to look at him. 

 "You're kidnapping me just to ask me that question?!" She exclaimed and Alexander smiled. 

 "No. Besides, kidnapping in law is defined as taking away a person by force, threat, or deceit, with intent to cause him or her to be detained against his or her will." He stated and Alexa snorted. 

 "You are kidnapping me, basing on the three factors of kidnapping you mentioned - First, force commonly, a push or pull, more properly defined in physics as a quantity that changes the motion and I remember you pulling me towards your car. Second threat in law is a declaration of intent to injure another by doing an unlawful act, with a view to restraining his or her freedom of action and that is what you're doing now; you're restraining my freedom to go home on my own by holding me inside this car. And third, deceit - you told my driver that you'd the the one driving me home making it seem as if we have a prior agreement na ikaw nga ang magda-drive sa akin pauwi!" Alexa said ticking her fingers as she stressed each point. Alexander looked at her in amazement. 

Red String of Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें