Chapter 12

6 Months Later

I lunged against my chain with a bellowing series of brawls and growls to the blue male next to my space. The fur along my spine stood erect and slobber shook from my jaws. The male returned the lunges, but neither of us could reach each other due to the chains. One of the men came running over and yanked the male back. He sprawled out on the ground, snarled, and slunk back Into his box.
I calmed my fur and ceased my growls. I held down my ears ,or lack of, and wagged my tail as the man came over to me and patted my head
"Need to put you in the ring soon, you're getting restless" I yawned and thumped my tail.

The mans grip on my collar was tight, the ring was hot and men were yelling outside of it. My opponent was the blue male, he reared up in his hind paws against another mans grip. I nearly choked myself as I pulled against the man.
"3"
"2"
"1!"
Our thick collars were pulled off and we barreled into each other. He grabbed my muzzle and slammed me to the wooded, stained floor. I thrashed around for a moment and threw my paws into his stomach, digging my claws in. His grip slaked and I ripped away from him, my muzzle dripping blood. We clashed again, this time my teeth tore into the base of his neck while his jaws clamped over my front leg. I thrashed my head around, tearing into his neck. He let out a shrill Yelp but it was soon replaced by a growl. I let go for a split second and grabbed right behind his head, I yanked it back forcing him to release my leg. I rode to my back paws and slammed the male down. My jaws ached with the effort.

          We fought for what seemed hours, but it was probably only one hour. We both dripped in blood, I had a tear in my shoulder and my muzzle was decorated with teardrop shaped teeth marks. We were both tired, the fight leaving both of us. The men were telling and clapping. I felt a hard thing hit my rump. I jumped forward into the male, I reacted quickly and locked my jaws under his throat. He struggled and wrapped his paws around my head but my grip didn't falter. He soon
collapsed to the floor. Two of the owners jumped in and pulled at my jaws, hitting me all the while. I did not let go. My man came into the ring. He clipped the heavy collar over my neck and ripped me off of the male. I dropped to the floor. The men yelled and dragged the blue male away, a blood trail in his wake. I panted and my legs felt as if they would break any second. My man patted my head and led me out of the building. He poured the liquid in again and put a paste on the cut on my gash.
"You, my Huntress, will make amazing fighters once we find you the right male. I can tell you will be a great mother to the future fighters who will take your place in the ring."
I have no idea what you just said but can you pleeeeeeease take me back to my box?
He rubbed behind my sharp ears and led me to my box. He hooked the chain on me and I limped into the box. I curled up in a ball and drifted into a dark sleep.

Attention, the POV of this story is going to change to 3rd Person. Sorry for any inconvenience. It's easier for me to write. The plot will not be changing.