Ill Never Leave You

"It can't be true Alanna, I can't be pregnant......" I say.

"When did you last have sex?" She asks

"A couple days before his crash....." I admit, feeling my face turn red.

"Well.....did you use a condom" she asks raising and eyebrow. I shake my head feeling guilty. "Then maybe you should take a pregnancy test"

"I don't just have one set off to the side" I state leaning my head against the wall. We were both sitting on the floor now.

"I'll go get you one" she says. "Give me a few dollars and I'll run to the store."

I sigh and nod standing up carefully. If I was pregnant this was gonna be a long 9 months. Alanna helps me up slightly and we walk out of the bathroom together.

I walk towards Steven with a small smile on my face. "Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yea just fine" I say grabbing for my purse. I discreetly grab a couple dollars out and hand it to Alanna.

"I'll be back in a little while" she says.

I nod watching her go, letting out a small shaky breath.

Steven put a hand on my back giving me a look asking what was going on. I looked back at him shaking my head.

He was concerned and I don't blame him. I just went into the bathroom and puked and now I'm pretending like I'm fine. I feel fine but I'm not. I'm scared out of my mind. What if Steven doesn't want the baby and he leaves me because of it? I can't live without him.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alanna came back about 30 minutes later and discreetly gave me the test. We hung out for a while longer before leaving and now here I am, sitting on the toilet in my master bathroom. It's about 7pm and I'm too nervous to take it. My legs were shaking and I was tapping my foot.

I groaned standing up opening the toilet lid, sliding my pants to the ground. I sat back down and begin taking the test.

Once I was finished I put the cap back on and set it off to the side, while I cleaned myself up. I washed my hands, my heart feeling like it was beating out of my chest.

I didn't have the strength to look at it, so I simply placed it in the bathroom closet, hiding it as best as I could.

I entered the bedroom where Steven was laying in bed on his phone. "You got a text from Alanna" he says keeping his eyes on his phone screen.

I look at my phone, grabbing it as I clicked the circular home button at the bottom.

"So?" the text read.

I sighed beginning to type. "I took it"

"What did it say?"

"I didn't look.....I just hid it in the closet" I type.

"Come on you have to look...if you don't I will" she states.

I look at Steven then back at my phone. "What if Steven doesn't want it....what if he leaves me because of it?"

"Lauren.....Steven loves you so much....he would never leave you"

"You never know..."

"Look at the test and let me know ok?" She says

"Ok." I type shutting my phone off. I realized that Alanna was right. Steven loves me so much and that's why he should know what is going on. "Babe" I say turning to him.

He was finishing up a text as he said "yea?"

"I need you to put your phone down.....this is really serious" I say nervously.

He clicks his phone off looking to me concerned.

"Today I was acting weird.....I know that, but there is a reason" I say.

He nods. "Well......are you gonna tell me the reason, or...."

"I might be pregnant" I admit looking down at the bed sheets.

"Really?" Steven says sounding quite excited.

"Yeah......there's a test in the bathroom, I can't bring myself to look at it" I say.

"Babe....are you scared?" He asks putting a hand on my shoulder. "Hey look up at me"

I sniffled my nose nodding. I let a few tears fall from my eyes. Steven put his hands on my cheeks, wiping the tears.
"What are you afraid of?" He asks.

"I didn't want you too leave me" I respond, not looking him in the eye.

"Babe" he chuckled lightly. "I would never leave you. I love you too much and raising a kid with you is all I could ever dream of."

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded, kissing me softly. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders as I smiled lightly. "Now let's go look at that test" He smiled.

I nodded getting off the bed, making my way into the bathroom. I take the test from the closet and look at it nervously. I flipped it over slowly, reveling the result.

'+'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow it look me long enough to update!
I know it was a short chapter, but I figured you guys were getting impatient! I'll try and update soon, in the mean time, check out my YouTube channel. Stauren Glaggie.