Baby Yeun

Today was finally the day I was going to find out the gender of my baby. We arrived at Alanna's early and I was currently in her bathroom making sure I looked ok.

I had a long white floral dress on and my hair was slicked back considering it was now short. I heard a knock at the door, opening it to reveal Steven. He was wearing jeans and a dark blue shirt. "People are showing up" he says wrapping his arms around me.

I smile leaning my forehead against his. "Ok, I'll be out in a minute" I say.

Steven pushed the hair that had fallen on my face behind my ear. "Don't make me wait to long, I can't stand to be without you" he grins.

I push his chest lightly with a laugh. "Go on" I say turning the bathroom light off. We went outside into the decorated backyard. "It's so cute."

"Thanks" Alanna says coming up behind me.

I smile turning to see her. "This is so amazing, thank you."

"No big deal, I had a great time planning it" she says.

After everyone had finally arrived and were settled in it was time to reveal the gender. Alanna tapped her glass with a spoon, getting everyone attention. "Who's ready to find out the gender of baby yeun?" She says.

Everyone cheered and Steven and I went up in front of everyone. A big black balloon was floating a few feet from us. Alanna handed me a B-B gun and I immediately gave it to Steven, not wanting to be embarrassed by my horrible aim.

"Well do it together" Steven says giving the gun back to me. He wrapped his arms around me and put his hands over mine which were on the gun, pointed to the balloon.

"Ok I'm recording" Alanna says. "Whenever you're ready."

"Ready?" Steven asks. I nodded. "One, two, three." We both pulled the trigger and popped the balloon where pink confetti was revealed.

I jumped in the air with excitement and quickly turned around hugging Steven tightly. People were cheering and smiling.

Once the party was close to over, many people told me congratulations and that they were happy for me. I thanked them hugging them all. After everyone was gone I thanked Alanna giving her a huge hug. "This was amazing" I smile.

"It was fun to plan and I would do anything for you" she smiles. "I can't wait for her," she says putting her hands on my stomach, "and Marlowe to be best friends"

I smiled hugging her again. "We're gonna head out, but I'll come over tomorrow and help you clean up ok?"

"No I got it don't worry about it" she says already starting to throw cups and plates in a black trash bag.

"No, no...." Steven says holding a bunch of baby gifts. "We will be here tomorrow morning to help you"

She gave in nodded. "Ok, see you in the morning."

Steven and I both nodded and I took some gifts from him to help him out. "Let's go" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night as I laid in my bed so many thoughts were running through my head. I couldn't stop thinking about the future and how I honestly couldn't wait for my baby, MY baby girl. I thought of names that I would share with Steven in the morning.

Many more thoughts entered my mind. 'Would we find a new house to live in? Where would we live when we aren't filming? My mind was stressing. "Relax Lauren. You have plenty of time for this" I say quietly to myself.

"What?" Steven mumbles sitting up slightly.

"Nothing, I'm just talking to myself, go back to sleep" I say, running my fingers through his hair.

Steven turned looking at the clock, checking the time. "Babe it's 2am" he says. "What's going on for you to be up this late?"

I groan. "Why do you know me so well?" I ask.

"Because I love you" He says sitting up all the way. "Now go on..."

I sigh. "I'm just thinking about the future...Like when we are gonna get married, where we're gonna live, how to travel so much with the baby..."

He smiled. "Lay down" he says.

I do what he says laying down, relaxing. He lays back down as well and I place my head on her chest. He kisses the top of my head.

"We are going to be just fine, ok?" He says.

"Yeah...I know" I say. And I really did know. I knew everything was going to be ok, but I always over think. "I love you."

"I love you too" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months later....I'm Back! Hopefully I'll be posting more because I love writing this story and I hope you guys are enjoying it!