Epilogue

Epilogue

Morley's POV

There's so much pain to see when you waited that time to save her then I lost the chance to do it. On the last ten years, in just a second, I waste all of it. That's what I'm afraid of, that she will be gone just like that. I did everything to stop, to review and discourse her timeline but it doesn't do affect any of it. I just want to help her but my helps wasn't needed.

That the point where her timeline stops.

I can't do anything, just like what I can do. Go back in time and change the happenings, but in this moment, I have no ability to use it. I look at her lifeless, her breathing gone for a second. I hugged her tight, keep her in my arms but they took her and send to the hospital.

I know what her timeline succeeds, she didn't survive.

After all, this is not her story, it's mine. Creating her future to destined in me.

When I was a child, my father took me wherever he goes. Sometimes, he makes me stayed on a place for a certain time then he will get me after one hour. That's the time I met her. When my father was still on his Elite rank, he goes back and forth on some timelines and earth. When we go in a carnival in somewhat year of 1999. I found her, my eyes stick on her. And her name is Acalia Backinton.

Back there, she was five years old and I'm three years older than her.

That time, hindi na ko na inalisan ang senaryong iyon. Kapag sinasama ako ni papa ay iyon ang lugar na gusto kong puntahan. Sa parehong araw at oras na iyon. Hindi ako nagsasawang makita siya.

Noong nagkaroon na ako ng abilidad para magtime travel ay iyon kaagad ang pinuntahan ko. Binalik balikan koi yon at hindi mawala sa akin ang mga panahong nahulog ako sa kanya. Doon ko na lang muli siya nasilayan, hindi ko siya kilala kahit pabalik balik na ako doon. Nanatili ako sa senaryong alam kong ako lang din ang aasa sa dulo.

Nang makuha ko ang aking Pioneer rank, doon ko na sinubukang hanapin siya sa present time niya. And when I knew that I would interfere your timeline, hindi na ako nagdalawang isip pa dahil buo ang isipan kong kailangan mong malaman na nag e-exist ako.

Walang kaalam alam ang ama ko sa gagawin ko, hindi niya kailangan malaman dahil pagbabawala niya lang ako gayong siya ang Chief Master ng Time Ministry.

Ginawa ko ang kagustuhan kong mangyari sa future ni Calia. Hindi pa ako makapaniwala noon na makikita kong muli siya, sa panahong ngayon ay pwede na ang lahat. I arrived to her timeline, with a simple things could change her future.

Iyon ang inakala ko.

Before anything else, her future will be something not much of a good future. She will end up lifeless and that's what I'm trying to change too. She'll end up with Darell Laster who will shot her. That scene was real and not fabricated.

And when I came, I left the phone which uses to time travel. She found it, trying to give it back to the owner. I watch her multiple times going back to the past when she discovered what her abilities like. Sometimes, I just need to get some distance from her because somehow soon, she'll be found by the Time Ministry.

Ang hindi ko lang inaasahan na mangyayari ay ang makakapagtravel siya in the future. Noong una ay wala akong idea na ibang earth ang kanyang napuntahan dahil nagagawa ko rin siyang sundan 'don. She stayed there for about four months, gusto ko na siyang tulungan kung paano bumalik pero hindi ko magawa and so atleast I did something to help her whenever she needs.